🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Why is my star total incorrect?

Options
rustypi
rustypi Posts: 21 Level 2

As of right now, I have currently completed 2399 levels with 3 stars (120 chapters marked as 3* gold, nearly completed chapter 121), so I should have a total of 7197 stars, but when I click on the home icon I only have 7195 stars.

I think I must have re-played a couple of old levels offline and received the 3 star score, but then the total didn't synchronize properly when I was back online.

This mismatch is obviously not the end of the world, but is it possible to find out which levels haven't credited the 3 star score properly? I can try and play those levels again to make the total correct.

Thanks

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

U r very solid, strong ...

the only way as of now is for u to scroll back and see ... but u have completed 120 chapter marked with 3*... so it should be ur chapter 121 issue ... complete chapter 121 and see whether is it marked with 3* and then see the stars again

• rustypi
    rustypi Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

Thanks for attempting to help, but it's not that simple, unfortunately. I know that Chapter 121 is definitely not the problem. The stars have been missing for a number of months now, but my attempts to contact support via the mobile app and by e-mail have been ignored. I was hoping to get some technical help here instead.

I believe that the 2 missing stars are from 2 levels in the region of chapters 60-90, where I replayed 2* levels to get 3* scores, but the total didn't update properly. When I later spotted that the total was incorrect, I had no idea which levels had caused this problem.

Please, can someone help me find out which levels I need to replay?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?