๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Bubble witch saga 3

momosia
momosia Posts: 13 Level 2

I have done all of your suggestions, clicked on links, uninstalled both FB and the bubble 3 witch saga 3.

Updated, stopped the game, and still am on level one. My game has no option to log in to Facebook or Google. I don't know what to do next.

Momosia

ยซ13

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,851 Bubble Witch Moderator

@momosia hi have you logged out of your game and turned your device off and on again as this needs to be done after any procedure and most cases as long as your game was saved it will reset it for you if you're game wasnt saved then that will be why ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

• momosia

I have tried everything. I have played this game for awhile and never had to save it. One day I opened the game and I was not at the level I was playing. It appears that I am not the only person having these issues.

Momosia

• momosia

This is how my page looks. No option for logging in with FB or Google.

Momosia

• shisino
    shisino Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited May 2020

Hello friends,

I need your help please, in a few days ago i delete my account Facebook that i use it to play in bubble witch saga 3, so now i can't connect it anymore to reach my level in the game :( it's too sad if i can't get back my account bubble with all my things in it.

My mail with old Facebook it was **Edit by CM: removed personal info.**

Contact me on this mail if you have solution

**Edit by CM: removed personal info.**

Thank you guys ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป

• shisino
    edited May 2020

Hello friends,

I need your help please, in a few days ago i delete my account Facebook that i use it to play in bubble witch saga 3, so now i can't connect it anymore to reach my level in the game :( it's too sad if i can't get back my account bubble with all my things in it.

My mail with old Facebook it was **Edit by CM: removed personal info.**

**Edit by CM: removed personal info.**

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,656 Community Manager

Thanks for the screenshot, it helps ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

You need to select "Profile" where you get the option to connect to Facebook, King or Google. When it says "Profile", it means you are already connected.

Can you please send me another screenshot after selecting "Profile" so I can see how it looks like? I will also need your Game ID while you are there.

Just double click on the King logo on top of the pop up:

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,656 Community Manager

Player Support is going to have a look at this as they will have to manually restore your game so please keep an eye on the game and let me know when you have your levels back ๐Ÿ˜‰

• MicheleHogg
    MicheleHogg Posts: 691 Level 3

Hi, hoping that you can help. I have been stuck on level 2417 for 3 days & can't pass it. It's extremely frustrating especially when I am competing in the Astral League & am barely able to stay in the top 10. There is no way to beat this level with only 10 bubbles & my witches hats keep disappearing. I will have 2 hats, run out of energy or take a break & when I resume play the hats are gone or I am back to 1 & have to keep retrying to get the second hat & can not get the 3rd one. I love this game & have played every day for 259 days in a row but I am becoming more & more frustrated with the game. I am frustrated with the fact that the new levels seem to be impossible to pass, all players in the tournaments are not equal, which creates problems for those of us who have to wait for new levels & the higher levels are much more difficult to beat. Personally I don't think that it is fair that beginners can compete & stay in the top 3 because their levels are much easier than for those of us who are long time players & are playing much more difficult levels & often have to wait a day or 2 for the "New Levels Coming Soon"! I really enjoy playing & would hate to "uninstall" so I am hoping that the wonderful King game developers will work providing adequate bubbles to pass the difficult levels & consider creating tournaments for players like me who have reached level 2417. Thanks from a very dedicated fan!

• shisino

Hello friends,

My mail with old Facebook it was shisino2010@live.fr.

yassine.mouaaouyah@hotmail.com.

• Eva2810
    Eva2810 Posts: 73 Level 2

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?