🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Need to know why treasure hunt box is gone I'm not getting it anymore.

rukz
rukz Posts: 942 Level 3
edited May 2020 in Discussions

I'm have a question, I want to know whether I'm the only one who is facing this problem...

My treasure hunt box is gone I'm not getting it anymore... while my husband still is getting it...

I'm not getting the golden hat.. I'm receiving bronze hat then blue hat .. after a while my blue hat is gone n I'm wearing bronze hat then after a while I'm wearing purple hat n my bronze hat is missing... it's happening for few days...

I'm losing the interest in playing this game cauz I'm not getting anything new...

While my husband n bro is getting tree awake , treasure hunt,astral league and the ball collector gift boxes...

Can anyone let me know if it's normal or I'm the only one...

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,156 Bubble Witch Moderator

@rukz hi sorry to hear you are experiencing these problems I will see if i can help with each of your points. First your treasure box can you confirm if you mean the in game chest that you chase the key to open it. With the hat it is a awkward one as when you get hat 1 if you dont receive hat 2 before your energy bar at the bottom right emptys then you start again the same process if you get hat 2. Why that can happen is the hat can be offered at the top of the game so you may not get to see it so the wait starts again meaning you are using the energy out of the bar. The tree and the astral league challenges are chose at random and can also stop at random. Try first checking in your play store then select apps and select update all. Then log out of the game and turn your device off and on. Then go to apps in your settings open your game and scroll down to see if you have the latest version it should be 6.9.11 lets see how that goes before we go on to the other stage but hopefully it will reset things for you and confirm the chest you are on about. Tag me in your reply by putting @ before my name so as I pick it up easier. 🙂

• rukz
    rukz Posts: 942 Level 3

@ kimElston

Thank You for replying... I did same as u said.. and yes I'm Using the latest version 6.9.11.. will let u know if something changes

• PrettyBubbles
  • PrettyBubbles
  • larasofiasofia
    larasofiasofia Posts: 119 Level 2

I'm very upset at this new level 2441-2460 no treasure hunt. I'm actually playing without winning a fetish. Does anyone know what to hear ?? So you lose the fun of playing aimlessly.

• PrettyBubbles

@larasofiasofia hi yes I have noticed this has gone 🙈 and I have already raised it I just waiting for feedback 👍

• larasofiasofia
    larasofiasofia Posts: 119 Level 2

@KimElston thank you very much for help.

• PrettyBubbles

@larasofiasofia no problem I will let you know the outcome 👍🙂

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,658 Community Manager

@rukz, first off, welcome to the Community 🤗💐

I’m sorry to hear you’re unable to find the Treasure Hunt feature, I know it can be frustrating for something to disappear that you’ve come to enjoy or rely on!

Our developers invest a great deal of passion and energy in the core game you’ve come to expect. We will always deliver this main aspect and we’re committed to providing frequent and regular updates.

To add even more enjoyment and variety, our creative team also includes new features to the mix. These will come and go and will often have a limited run of availability. We recommend taking part in these whenever you get the opportunity because they’ll eventually disappear to be replaced with something new.

For this reason, I’m afraid I’m not able to arrange for this feature to re-appear in your game. You’ll likely see something in its place very soon so keep an eye open.

Until your favorite features return, you can rely on us to bring you the best in fun and challenging games 😉

• mahdiyehakbari
    mahdiyehakbari Posts: 3 Newbie

can I ask some question?

may I know how old are you?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?