๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

My Astral contest isn't working

Cane26
Cane26 Posts: 12 Level 2

I came in 2nd place and I opened up the contest to claim my prize, and I claimed prize, but as soon as I claimed prize the app shut down on me. I've tried to go back and get it to move on but it won't. I hit the continue button and it asks me to claim prize and I hit that button, and then it does nothing. I can't even get out of the contest. It's very frustrating. I've also missed the following Astral contest. The gold contest button is upper left side of screen and it has a red exclamation point. If this can be resolved I'd very much appreciate it. Thanks

Best Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,211 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Answer โœ“

@Cane26 ok thanks I have raised it and will wait for feedback it is a holiday weekend so it probably will be a couple of days. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

• PrettyBubbles
    Answer โœ“

Hi @Cane26 as we have not heard anything regarding this since may we presumed it was sovled as it was not the next step to help you as you have tried the first part of trouble shooting Is to do a uninstall. Please make sure your game is saved. The warning is you will loose any boosters as they are saved to your phone not your game. If you do this process once you have reinstalled the game play any level then log out and restart your device of your game is saved all progress will be restored. Let me know what you decide. With regard to spending your star dust the studio are looking into this and need some suggestions head over here https://community.king.com/en/bubble-witch-saga/discussion/303040/stardust-suggestions-for-the-studio#latest and go to bottom of the page select page 1 and have a read and please leave us your idea as once we get enough ideas we will pass them on to studio ๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

• PrettyBubbles
    Answer โœ“

Hi all I will pass you over to our magical @QueenB to ask her to rejoin. Please be patient as the team are extremely busy right now ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

ยซ13

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?