🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

lives

Options
Teresa_Vaughn
Teresa_Vaughn Posts: 3 Newbie

not getting lives from friends i send them dont get none back

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Sorry to hear about this @Teresa_Vaughn!

Do you play on a mobile device or on PC and is it trough your Facebook, King.com account?

• Hayshmay
    Hayshmay Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

My lives that friends send have disappeared, help? I'm using an s9 and it's linked with Facebook

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,307 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

@Hayshmay hi sorry to hear that. Lets try a bit of trouble shooting Firstly make sure your game is saved go into your play store and select the three dashes to the top select apps and games select update all even if your game doesn't appear still choose update all as even with automatic updates set on your phone it can still miss some out. Then log out of the game then turn your device off and on. Then go into phone settings choose apps open up your game scroll down and check what version you are on it should be 6.9.11 let me know if this resets it for you. 👍🙂

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?