🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Newbie Introduction, BUbbleWitch 3

joycee487
joycee487 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hello everyone! I am not usually a big video game player but these are awesome and different.

I really enjoy the BW games and am currently on BubbleWitch3 however I am having some issues with Level 2640. First, the game freezes . usually have to reboot my iPad to unfreeze game. When this happens, I loose position in that level and loose golden button credit for completing first attempt. I am playing Leo’s competition and Astral League, and I’m not getting credits or points are not being added to my player and I can’t advance against other players. Can these be fixed so I can get the points I haven’t been getting?

Thank you your help. Joycee487.

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,211 Bubble Witch Moderator

@joycee487 hi I play bubble witch 3 and love it sorry you are having problems with freezing unfortunately this does happen from time to time and is annoying. Try logging out of your game and turning your device off and on to see if resets. If you are playing Leo's cup the stars you win dont apply to the scores in the league. I wish they would too. You only get them added during playing levels in a current chapter. 👍🙂

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?