🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Is there a problem with the tree in bubblewitch 3?

Options
Diane_Calderbank
Diane_Calderbank Posts: 18 Level 2

The game freezes when I try to tap the tree for prize, then when it restarts prize has gone and grid restarts. So far I've lost 3 spells and loads of minutes. I've played this game for ages and there's never been so many problems as there us now

can anyone help?

Best Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Restart ur device n check for new updates...

check that u have more than 2GB of memory left

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,536 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Diane_Calderbank hi yes there have been a few freezing issues but tend to be short lived if you log out then turn your device off and on it may reset for you then go onto your settings open apps then check in your game if you have version 6.10.3 if you have the latest version have done the trouble shooting then you will need to see if it happens again if so then come back to me and I will help further 👍🙂

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?