πŸ”₯ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 🌢
🌟 Star Cats Season 🌟
🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

"No Connection" problem! (Reported to the Studio)!

Answers

• Coug
    Coug Posts: 46 Level 2

No - no phone device

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,203 Bubble Witch Moderator

@Coug hi if you have tried all the trouble shooting like checking your game is updated making sure it is saved and logging out then turn your device off and on then the only thing left to try is a uninstall and reinstall then restart your device to keep your progress but if you have boosters you will loose them. I can't promise this will work as the connection issue is still being a problem for some. I will raise it again to see were we are at. Sorry that you are experiencing this problem. πŸ˜”

• LynnW2
    LynnW2 Posts: 31 Level 2

for several days when I try to play bubblewitch 3 It just says I am not connected to the internet. I clearly am and my signal strength is fine and all my other devices work. I don't want to lose my star cats and completed house. I was on a level in the 2200's.

No one seems to be able to help with this, very frustrating.

I was also prompted to change my password, then when I clicked that link it took me to a blank page. I finally had to use my alternate email and create a new user name and password, just to be able to get on here to ask for help

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @LynnW2 sorry to hear that there are currently on going issues being looked at regarding connection. But there Is a couple of things we need to try before raising it further. The first is to make sure your game is saved so you dont loose any progress then log out then turn your device off wait about 30 seconds before turning back on. If this doesn't reset for you it would have to be a uninstall and reinstall we recommend this last as you will loose any boosters you have as they are saved to your device not the game. If you do this once you have reinstalled the game open it play 1 level then log out and turn your device off and on again to restore your levels. Let me know how you get on by typing @ then my name and select it from the drop down so as it turns black that way I will be notified of your answer.

• LynnW2

I can't save my game , because as I said in a previous question- I can't log in because the game keeps saying I have no internet connection. It had been saved on facebook, but now it is not showing on there.

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @LynnW2 I have replied to the pm you sent me πŸ‘πŸ™‚

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

@LynnW2 and @KimElston how's it going? Need any assistance?

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @QueenB thanks for stepping in. Its much appreciated. I am just waiting for @LynnW2 to get back to me regarding the uninstall process which she sent me a pm message about. I will be sure to update you if I here anythingπŸ‘πŸŒž

• LynnW2

I tried everything you said to and I lost all my progress my cats and my Stella house. I was on a level around 2230 and it was over 2 years of play . I am beyond upset mad and sad

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @LynnW2 I am sorry to hear that πŸ˜” I did say back to you in your pm that would happen if your game was not saved. Did you log out and turn off and on after your reinstall. I think @QueenB s offer of assistance is needed. So lets wait and see what she can do for you. πŸ‘πŸŒž

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?