🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Hi all

ipray
ipray Posts: 2 Newbie

any tips on level 446

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,879 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @ipray and a very warm welcome to our friendly community we always help as best we can it is always useful if when leaving a comment to please include what game you are playing. I will help you if I can. Also a tip you can tag someone that you want help from by typing @ then there name then select it from the drop down that will appear. You might like to open this link here you will find all our discussions and you can join in with any that applies to you. I will help once I know your game 👍⭐ https://community.king.com/en/blog/categories/players-corner

• ipray
    ipray Posts: 2 Newbie

@KimElston

Thank you for replay and back to my comment I am playing bubble which 3

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,879 Bubble Witch Moderator

@ipray hi level 446 lead the ghost 50 lines with 24 bubbles this can be mastered the first 2 balls you receive that you you choose a colour to clear are an important start to this game look at what will open up the double coloured bubbles most above the ghost also when you take a shot always try to hit a pumpkin with it to open a space sometimes it pays off to remove pumpkins as one of your shots to enable you to hit colours. Also I found the side as the best way up in this game. Just master opening the right colour double balls above the ghost by keep trying you will get your strategy and will complete it. Good luck and let me know how you get on 👍🙂

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?