๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Why does my Bubble Witch Saga 3 keep saying No internet connection?

Answers

• jwellslea
    jwellslea Posts: 2 Newbie

Having the same issue: no internet connection found. Iโ€™m always connect to the internet! This so very frustrating! Is anyone working on this issue?

• dene
    dene Posts: 0 Newbie

I'm not connecting to this game

• dene
    dene Posts: 0 Newbie

I'm not connecting to this game

• conny_c
    conny_c Posts: 8 Level 2

After several consideratios, what I changed or did to get the problem: Could it be, that only this game is not able to get the new IP or MAC address after sign in and out of Wi-Fi?

• conny_c

After several consideratios, what I changed or did to get the problem: Could it be, that only this game is not able to get the new IP or MAC address after sign in and out of Wi-Fi?

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,187 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi all I can assure you that the studio is aware and will get this fixed but it realy Is a complex task. That's why we have no target date right now. Sorry for the problems it is causing but we just have to wait. In the meantime you could try a uninstall and reinstall the warnings are to make sure youre game is saved so you dont loose your progress and if you have boosters its best to use them first as you will loose them. If you decide to do this make sure you log out of the game once it is reinstalled then turn your device off and on. This can sometimes help reset things for you. Sorry I cant be of much more help right now. But please let me know if anyone follows this and what your outcome is. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

• PrettyBubbles

Hi all 6.10.5 is the latest version. I can assure you that the studio is aware and will get this fixed but it realy Is a complex task. That's why we have no target date right now. Sorry for the problems it is causing but we just have to wait. In the meantime you could try a uninstall and reinstall the warnings are to make sure youre game is saved so you dont loose your progress and if you have boosters its best to use them first as you will loose them. If you decide to do this make sure you log out of the game once it is reinstalled then turn your device off and on. This can sometimes help reset things for you. Sorry I cant be of much more help right now. But please let me know if anyone follows this and what your outcome is. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

• conny_c

@KimElston Thank you very much for your quick and detailed answer. Regarding my high level ๐Ÿ˜• I 'll keep waiting, if the problem will be solved with a next update.

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @done we have a discussion already ongoing with this issue that I have already raised. What device are you using. Our CMs are very busy at the moment so we are being patient until they can get back to us. Your patience will to be gratefully appreciated ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค”

• Lilbit72
    Lilbit72 Posts: 4 Newbie

jewellslea, THANK YOU 4 your comment! I SUFFER from insomnia and started to believe was only non-social media person w/24/7 Wi-Fi! conny_c, as always, I appreciated your comments, but can assure you, not from signing in/ out Wi-Fi, since my personal Wi-Fi is on 24/7. Kim Elston, THANK YOU 4 addressing this issue. Unfortunately, I already uninstalled the game before conny_c "came into my world"! lol. I would like for her, jewellslea, and others to continue to ROCK the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?