🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Why does my Bubble Witch Saga 3 keep saying No internet connection?

Options

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,482 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

@egg123 hi this has been an issue for a while I have messaged the experts and hopefully will get a response if so I will pass it on. Happy playing in the mean time 👍🙂

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,465 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Yep there is no update yet. Its a big problem and one that it had a lot of people working on. Unfortunately things are a little tricker in general right now so I don't know if that will affect it or not :(

• sweets0426
    sweets0426 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Game keep saying I'm not connected to interested sweets 0426 is user name.

• Lilbit72
    Lilbit72 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Sweets0426, I am experiencing same. On tablet & using Wi-Fi.

• conny_c
    conny_c Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Same as Lilbit72. No connecting to internet while using Wi-Fi.

• Lilbit72
    Options

conny_c, frustrating,huh? Sad part is, it HAD been until I started to "help"other players🤦thank u 4letting me know I not only one

• conny_c
    Options

Yes, Lilbit72! But (I mean...) I didn't do anything wrong. Since yesterday it does not work correctly. By the way, all other KING games work as before... Only maybe, some settings are not correct, but which? Do YOU have a FB account for bubble witch 3? I don't. There is also no KING button anymore...

• conny_c
    Options

Please have a look at this discussion.

"Why does my Bubble Witch Saga 3 keep saying No internet connection?"

To me it seems still not solved. From October 2019 until 24th March, 2020. And now it concerns me/us, too. My problem: no backup of the game and level 2253. I am able to play and the solved levels were counted, that's funny. But no bonus rounds etc. and no buying.

My data: Android tablet 7.1.1

BW 3 6.10.5

• conny_c
    Options

Hello!

Has the problem been solved? I have the problem of missing internet connection since yesterday: no backup of the game (I have no FB account and the KING button is missing in BW3 since a long time ago) and my level is 2253. I am able to play and the solved levels were counted, that's curious. Bonus rounds are offered but do not work.

And I do not want to install new! Because I don't know when I made the last backup (years ago?). I also did not find where to update BW3 manually. Installing new is no option at the moment.

Internet Wi-Fi

Android tablet 7.1.1

Bubble Witch Saga 3 Version 6.10.5

• Lilbit72
    Options

OH MY, that is EXACTLY what I experienced! I could wake the tree,send lives, EVERYTHING until yesterday. Plus my tablet says I am connected. Plus plus, all other requiring internet work. Funny you ask bout fb. I wondered too if that what they promoting. NOT happening for this old bitty.lol

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?