🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

game freezes when i reach ghosts key, so no reward....

Options
dede2000
dede2000 Posts: 22 Level 2

Hello, since the update, i ve managed to reach the ghost key a dozen times, but each time the game freezes after i won the last level needed to get the rewards. EACH TIME.

It works perfectly inbetween levels. So each time i have to reach the ghost a first time, then do the levels to get it a secodn time with the key, and as i said it then freezes each time i did.

Why and please correct this, its unfair, totally. Thanks

Comments

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited June 2020
    Options

Hello @dede2000 , welcome to the King Community Forum! 👑

Have you looked through the general support area for "help" information? If you have, would you repost your original question again somewhere below.

Also tell us what type device you have and the exact name of the game you're playing.

Kind regards

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,170 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How about you use strong Internet Connection or restart your device? 🤔

If it's still not worked, How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug. (I hope haven't this happens! 😊) 

You can click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps. 😉

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset and gone.

And here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Here is a guide to help you locate the different areas in the community! Here you'll find the game communities, you can get answers to the most frequent issues here, and here you can participate in competitions and win Gold Bars and more! 👈️ (if you are interested)

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• dede2000
    Options

hello,

yes i did, and im on bubble witch saga 3, on pc/

Game doesnt even really freeze , it still is active, but the screen is stucked on the 3 stars, with the animated lightning active etc..Just it stays like that forever, it doesnt pass that, and only when i reached the rewards, exclusively.

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Ok thank you @dede2000 , from here I am going to tag @kiara_wael one of our Superstars to help you.

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options

Tagging @Freddy_Falkner, the Candy Crush Saga Game Expert, @Crazy Cat Lad & @Sukanta_Biswas

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@dede2000 Can i ask if you playing on pc through Facebook or app

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,170 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Thank you for your answering! How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug. (I hope haven't this happens! 😊) 

You can click here (Computer) solved by Community Team, then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps. 😉

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset and gone.

And here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Here is a guide to help you locate the different areas in the community! Here you'll find the game communities, you can get answers to the most frequent issues here, and here you can participate in competitions and win Gold Bars and more! 👈️ (if you are interested)

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,610 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @dede2000 I would like to add my support to the great advice you have already received. This challenge is Billy's chest you are referring to there has been problems with this challenge doing exactly what you have explained. You can try checking for updates then logging out and restarting your device you never know it may work. But we have found out it ends up being a reinstall with this particular challenge. But try the first step first you could get lucky. If not and you preform a reinstall please make sure your game is saved first. The warning with this Is you will loose any boosters as they are saved to your device not your game. Some players decided to wait until they had used their boosters. Good luck and let us know. 👍🙂

• dede2000
    Options

thanks for all ur answers, but i tried what could be found in the helpcenter before adressin to you here. Game works perfectly, except when it comes to give the rewards u won :). Solution being ofc i reinstall, and lose all bonuses i am precisely complaining about for not receiving :).

now i wouldnt imagine this is done on purpose....I thought if the bug was indeed known, there wasa way to be sent the missing items. If the only solution is geting none of it plus erasin what i already painfully won....it s a bit if not ironic, at least disapointing. Thanks for you answers.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,610 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @dede2000 thanks for your reply but we have trouble shouted this issue before and a uninstall has been necessary. That's as far as I can go with this so if you send me your device and your game ID I will ask our magical @QueenB when she returns if she can help you further. 👍🙂⭐

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?