🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Will I ever clear Astral League?(Feedback sent to the Studio)!

gps2
gps2 Posts: 15 Level 2
edited June 2020 in Support

I have been stuck on astral league for last 5 times... i am currently on level 2520... every time you want to clear the league the chapter finishes....and by the time new chapter comes the league finishes...

Twice i tried not to play and wait for more chapters to be introduced so that i can collect more stars....than you guys demoted me to moon league. When people are having 200+ stars to clear the league... i on other hand struggle to stay in league coz i do t have levels to play.

What should the people on higher levels do?

Is it a punishment to be on higher level that you guys dont come out of ways to let the poeple on higher levels clear the leagues.

And now its so boring to wait for new chapters... make us wait for 2 weeks 3 weeks or 4 weeks but atleast put 5or 7 or 10 chapters together...atleast it will be fun to play.

Best Answer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,658 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi @gps2!

Thanks for sharing your feedback and I understand your frustration. I can assure you that it is not our intention to punish our players in any way.

The studio is still working on improving this feature so I have personally made sure your feedback has been passed on and they have informed they will take a closer look at the leagues.

In the meantime, I hope you will continue to enjoy the game when new levels are available 😃

Answers

• fogg1970
    fogg1970 Posts: 3 Newbie
    I have passed many levels but my astral league total has remained the same for days
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Hello @fogg1970 :)

Welcome to our Community :hurrah:

Sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue :( 
    Here in this link, you will find troubleshooting steps that I believe can be very helpful! 

Have a Bubblific day :3

• fogg1970
    fogg1970 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Tried everything uninstalled and reinstalled game, nothing happened still have the same number of stars even though have passed mkre levels
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Hello @fogg1970

I see you commented on another thread about this issue and just answered you there :3
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,658 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi @gps2!

Thanks for sharing your feedback and I understand your frustration. I can assure you that it is not our intention to punish our players in any way.

The studio is still working on improving this feature so I have personally made sure your feedback has been passed on and they have informed they will take a closer look at the leagues.

In the meantime, I hope you will continue to enjoy the game when new levels are available 😃

• chancleta
    chancleta Posts: 2 Newbie

I'm on level 128 on the moon league. Because there are no new levels, it seems like the makers of this game intentionally give you very little balls, so that you can't progress firther. I know this because, after a new levels comes out, I'm given the adecuate amount. As I play the moon league, its frustrating to see other players obtain 140 points in a day, when I cant even get past 20. I dont understand how that happens unless these players are on very low levels.

Even if I finish level 128, I dont have enough points. I have to wait for a new level. This is frustrating. I'm quiting this game.

• larasofiasofia
    larasofiasofia Posts: 119 Level 2

Hello me too, I think this is unfair I also finished last chapter 128 and there is no way to advance in the league. But I am waiting for a solution. In my case, I have no chance of winning the Astral League, that leaves me frustrated in the game, but then I play Leo's cup in those who open another chapter.

• chancleta
    chancleta Posts: 2 Newbie

I want to quit playing in the league, but the problem is that when you stop playing, you get demoted. I've beem demoted twice, and personally, I feel that's unfair for the player. Being demoted doesn't encourage you to play.

League challenges are only fair when you are playing with people near the same chapters of difficulty, not with lower levels. No one can possibly get 140 points in one hour. How does that happen?, and yet I see it happen often.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,157 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @chancleta @larasofiasofia I fully understand your frustration as I feel the same unfortunately when you are playing chapter to chapter and have to go to Leo's cup you can not possibly win in any league. I think if you are advance in the game the stars In Leo's cup should be included in the league. Those on lower levels can get the high scores you are talking about as there are around 20 levels so if they get 3 stars they can score 60 points in one chapter. The players with chapters in front of them can continue to play for the duration of the game. Others have also commented in another discussion and our magical @QueenB showed an interest in this. So you never know the studio may have a look but that's not a promise as I know they are very busy right now. But the right person has taken an interest so thats a good start. Unfortunately at the moment that's just the way the challenge is set up. For me I am happy to be ahead and playing chapter to chapter but will be pleased if the rules change for us👍🙂⭐

• larasofiasofia
    larasofiasofia Posts: 119 Level 2

@KimElston Thanks for your answer. At the moment game challenge is happening it is impossible to compete. Get a golden pin, or win first if there are no levels to play. 👏👏. I am also happy to finish the chapter but the game for those at the front is very unfair.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?