๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

๐Ÿ”ฎStarDust suggestions for the Studio ๐Ÿ’ซ

Options

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,361 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Great Idea!!

I know some have a test where they can buy lives with stardust, that seems to be a good one.

I think special boosters that we cannot get now (so keep the gold ones) just for star dust. Maybe different spells or frog stopping spells for those horrible frogs!!

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,316 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Use stardust option to clear frogs @Chicken_Slayer I wish. I hate them things. Maybe we should have more than one option to use it. Such as to clear something In game such as frogs pumpkins and black balls as one option and to purchase a useful spell as a second option such as a rainbow rush which are rare to get. Or a witches hat as you can't currently collect the hat as you can with other spells. I know players love these particular spells as they are rare But dont make them to expensive like the trial of the spell oven it was 7500 and a random spell. I think 3000 or less is plenty. ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿ’–

• larasofiasofia
    larasofiasofia Posts: 119 Level 2
    Options

The idea of โ€‹โ€‹using dust in a different spell is a good one.ย but I hope that a new dimension soon appears, that is, a 3 floor for stellar cats as an amusement park for them, so we had to buy toys from the park.ย you have to have a goal if you don't feel the accumulated dust.ย kkkk

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,712 Sweet Legend
    Options

@KimElston

I used to play this saga on PC and it bored me. Now I don't start with it anymore either. I wish you dear Kim good luck for your idea.

Love and warm regards โ™ฅ โ˜บ

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @larasofiasofia that's a interesting idea it would run longer too than a straight forward build ๐Ÿ‘

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Spinnifix thanks for your support and I understand not every one will be interested in the same game. You have a starlistic day ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒž

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

I love this idea @KimElston, thanks for taking the initiative ๐Ÿคฉ

I can't wait to see the ideas we get and looking forward to be passing them along to the studio ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Vimutisuk
    Vimutisuk Posts: 74 Level 2
    Options

I also want to know about.stardust, as well

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Vimutisuk and thank you for joining. I started this discussion as a lot of players want something to spend their dust on. So please add your suggestions as our magical CM has joined and will pass them on to the studio. Looking forward to hearing your ideas ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒž

• Vimutisuk
    Vimutisuk Posts: 74 Level 2
    Options

Use stardust to exchange as a booster that must be used while playing in the game.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?