🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Bubble witch saga 3

Options
13»

Comments

• shisino
    shisino Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited May 2020
    Options

@KimElston yes i already post my problem 2 weeks ago, so my problem is that my old Facebook was linked with bubble witch saga 3, and for some reason i delete definitely my Facebook, so i can't now connected to my level again which is need to get back my FB, so if you can help me, my old email on FB is

(Edit by CM: Personal Information )

it will make me feel good if i get back my level 😍😍

• Byrd59
    Byrd59 Posts: 57 Level 3
    Options

Hi All,

I was wondering if.ANYBODY ELSE is experiencing problems with The Treasure Round on Bubble Witch Saga 3? I now have in 3 back to back rounds received 3 stars BUTTTT I was only given 1 chest on the 3 different levels the 250 points reward. I would like to know if others are experiencing this problem too?

Thanks King Players

@Byrd59

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,307 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @shisino did you save your game to king if so log into your king were your progress will be saved so you can continue play. If you had saved the game with your email address at some point, then the levels should be saved on your King account. then if you want to re sync to your Facebook through king 👍🙂

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Byrd59 I am sorry to hear that. If you are offered the treasurer round it applies only to the specific level you are playing on. So it will be the stars collected on that level only. This is first time this issue has come up. I suggest first that you check you are up to date then logg out and turn your device off and on and see what happens next time you play a treasure round as if it is just a blip it should reset itself if not please come back and let us know. Good luck 👍🙂

• Eva2810
    Eva2810 Posts: 73 Level 2
    Options

Please NEW Adventure

Thanks

• Eva2810
    Eva2810 Posts: 73 Level 2
    Options
  • PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Eva2810 not long to go they arrive Tuesday or Wednesday depending on how busy the team is 👍🙂

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?