🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Wake up the tree

Lesley-6
Lesley-6 Posts: 372 Level 3

This is actually something I've mentioned before and had remarks and responses and I've gone along with them even though I didn't really agree but now I've had enough, the unfairness of random players and them choosing an option to play for then not participating thus stopping me from waking the tree up as the other options aren't compatible to the levels I'm playing so no hope of the tree ever waking up, no, it's not just a few hours, it's not even 24 hours, no it's at least 48 hours, possibly longer and quite frankly I'm sick of it, so how long am I going to be in limbo, how long before I lose my patience and opt out, there has to be a way to give the player who clearly isn't playing a nudge or time them out.

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,187 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Leslie-6 hope you are well not seen you here in a while. As you know from past discussion I feel the same frustration with the tree and the issue does keep reappearing with players feeling the same frustration I will ask our magical @QueenB if she has any thoughts. Having said that I still think this is a good challenge and worth the patience and I would hate to see it go but yes if it could be tweaked it would great. 👍🙂

• Lesley-6

Hi @KimElston, I'm playing every day as usual on both my devices just keep quiet in the background, see things appear, disappear and reappear and get frustrated at some of the awards as I think they could be better and don't even bother with the option for watching a video to get an extra booster at the start of the game as at one time you had the choice of when to actually use it insofar as you had the extra booster and the two bubbles now it's just the booster and invariable it's the same one or one of two and are often of no use whatsoever but these are my choices and I carry on playing which is the main thing, even in the new awards challenge with the chest the prizes aren't as good as they were but never mind, I've even kept quiet about the Wake the Tree challenge because usually as stated in another thread you can wait 24 hours, frustrating as it maybe, and collect the other two flowers but this current 'complaint' can't be done that way as the options aren't available on the levels I've played or playing so I'm stuck waiting for the absentee player or for a level where the options are actually available. I will add that generally speaking the challenge is quite good but it's not without it's issues.

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @Lesley-6 I understand. Let's just see if any feedback that comes back will help. If not it's just remaining patient with it as I said I would hate to see it go despite the frustration. 👍🙂

• Lesley-6

Hi, @KimElston , thankfully the player returned or whatever and now I can progress with another challenge.

• Byrd59
    Byrd59 Posts: 57 Level 3

The waking of the tree. Omj it irritates me when I complete my 2 flowers BUTTTT then I have to wait well over 24+ hours to pick up 1 or even 2 more flowers to collect my prize. I feel its bots and not real players....VERY VERY IRRITATING...😠

• PrettyBubbles

@Lesley-6 hi that good like I said it's a waiting game with this challenge and we just need to stay patient. Happy gaming 👍🙂

• PrettyBubbles

@Byrd59 hi 👋 It is players that are selected if you follow mine and Lesley comments above patience is needed in this challenge 👍🙂

• Lesley-6

Yes, a lot of it, @Byrd59, I feel your frustration, we do have to remember that there are players from all over the world so lots of time differences but still feel 24 hours is a bit much but that's not going to change which is why I've kept quiet until recently when it was 2 or 3 days waiting, that is totally wrong.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?