🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Game is crashing after the latest update on Android and Kindle! (This is fixed)!

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
edited July 2020 in Support

My game automatically updated on my Kindle Fire on July 6th (last night) to the latest version. Now it won't load. I cluck it and it comes to the orange screen like it's going to open, but then just goes back to the home screen and doesn't open. I've restarted the Kindle a couple times. I'm afraid to uninstall it and re-install it because I don't want to lose all my levels. I'm over 840 now. How do I fix this or uninstall the latest update? It worked fine before that.

Best Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @mshea11e and welcome to our Community 🤗

You might be having an issue which the game team is currently investigating on Android devices but we suspect the same is happening on Kindle devices as well.

We're currently collecting device details for the studio so you could please let me know what Kindle device you have and the game app version you have installed?

Thank you so much for your collaboration and apologies for the inconvenience caused 😥

• KingsGrl
    KingsGrl Posts: 2 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yessss....after the new update today on my kindle, I can play againnnn!!!! Even though it sucks that I lost my streak, which I was at almost 200, everything else is still there! Thank youuuu!!!!💕 Wishing that all of you can get back to playing soon!!!!!😊

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?