🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Introduce yourself and say hi 😃👋

Comments

• ZeeMom
    ZeeMom Posts: 0 Newbie

Not new to the game but needed to link my accounts.

• ZeeMom
    ZeeMom Posts: 0 Newbie
  • PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,273 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi 👋 @ZeeMom and a very warm welcome to our friendly community. What game are you addicted to.I love BW3. As you are new to the community here are a few links you may find helpful. You can go here to learn about the community or here were you will find all our discussions. Have a look and post comments if you need help we will always do our best. If you want a chance of winning gold bars then go here   A tip you may find helpful to make lots of friends is If you tag a specific person in a discussion just type @ then there name then select it from the drop down that appears so as it turns black that way not only do the community see it that particular person will be notified. Have a starlistic day ⭐🌟🌞🙂

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @ZeeMom I have replied to your previous post so I will go ahead and close this discussion. Not to worry it is only to reduce multiple discussion of similar headings🙂🌟

• stacyett
    stacyett Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi! I’m Stacy ! Love playing games to destress after a long day! I work in the the healthcare field so it’s a great transition when I get home and turn my mind off.

• brewslady
    brewslady Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi everyone. I love playing with game. I'm just having trouble getting it to connect to my Facebook.

• soupcity
    soupcity Posts: 8 Level 2

Hello from Ohio! Just joined because I have a problem, lol.

But looks as if this is a really kind, helpful community and I'll be sticking around for tips and community. ❤🌈🙂

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @soupcity and welcome. I hope your problem is not to serious and yes we are friendly and kind. I hope we can help make you happy. What game are you playing. As you are new to the community here are a few links you may find helpful. You can go here to learn about the community or here were you will find all our discussions. Have a look and post comments if you need help we will always do our best. If you want a chance of winning gold bars then go here   A tip you may find helpful to make lots of friends is If you tag a specific person in a discussion just type @ then there name then select it from the drop down that appears so as it turns black that way not only do the community see it that particular person will be notified. Have a starlistic day ⭐🌟🌞🙂

• Pysanka
    Pysanka Posts: 4 Newbie

Hello Everyone! Enjoy this game!

• Pysanka
    Pysanka Posts: 4 Newbie

I enjoy art in the form of zentangle, pysanky, and dot art!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?