πŸ”₯ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 🌢
🌟 Star Cats Season 🌟
🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Conjure Games Bug in Bubble Witch 3 Saga

santillivince
santillivince Posts: 14 Level 2

Hi, new to the community. Here's the situation. In the last conjure games contest I won with 200 points in the Astral League. When the new contest started instead of starting at zero my 200 points carried over. But, as I passed levels my score would not change although other players scores did. I contacted King help but they just referred me back to the community. There are 7 days left in the contest and still not fix. Also, I prefer to play on windows 10 but for some reason I have not had an update since April 9th so I've been playing on android with the sames results. I have checked for updates on windows 10. I also reinstalled the game on my PC with no change. Any help appreciated. I can't understand why King support won't help me with this.

Vince

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,544 Candy Moderator

Hello @Vince Hearty Welcome to our Bubblicious King Community πŸ€—

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

I have not seen / had any issues with my "Astral League", and it is working normally! So, I won't be able to help you much there!

My friend @Chicken_Slayer is one of our Superstars, and a best expert of this game. I will call her to help you out.

I will also summon one of our Bubble Witch 3 Game Experts @paul5473 to assist you with this issue.

And with regards to contacting "Support" -- that email you have received is the "general automated response" that every player receives when they send out a complaint. So, if you cannot find any useful tips pertaining to your issue, you can ignore it and contact them again after 4 to 5 days by replying to that automated email itself.

But, with this particular issue you are having, the "Player Support Team" cannot help you as it is not a "Purchase issue" OR a "Missing Reward" issue. So, coming to this Community and posting your question here is the best thing to do.

Let's wait to hear from our experts for further assistance.

Hope everything works out fine and the Astral League works properly!

** If you need to post back, please type your reply in the comment box given below.

Have a wonderful week ahead 🍾 🍾

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,851 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @santillivince and a very warm welcome to our friendly community. I play bubble witch 3 and love it sorry to hear you are having problems. With regard to no updates on your PC we have an ongoing issue with this at the moment our CM is looking into it if you repost that part of your issue with your game and device here https://community.king.com/en/bubble-witch-saga/discussion/comment/811649#Comment_811649 it will picked up. Issues with The league however have not been raised I know you have trouble shooting your pc but you also now need to trouble shoot your phone. Log out of the game then turn your device off for about 30 seconds then on this on a phone will normally reset a lot of things. If not the next step would be the uninstall but the warning is make sure your game is saved and any boosters you will loose. If you have to do this once you have reloaded the game play 1 level then log out and turn off and on this will give you your progress. Good luck and let me know how you get on. Just type @ in your reply then my name then select it from the drop down you will see. It will then turn black that way I will be notified πŸ‘πŸŒž

• santillivince

@KimElston @PummyRaj , hi, Thank you for your help. I tried the things you recommended and it seemed to help. When I start the game I see the animation of my name moving up to the top of the Astral League. I have to pass a level to see if my score progresses.

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @santillivince your welcome glad you are back on track. Happy gaming πŸ‘πŸŒž

• gps2
    gps2 Posts: 15 Level 2

I have been stuck in astral league for 5 times. I am runnjng on the top levels...currently on 2520... every time the chapter finishes and by the time new chapter comes uthe legue time finishes... twice i tried to wait and not play....so that i can have more levels to play and score more these people demoted me to moon league. I guess this astral league is never ending for me.... while people earn 200+stars to clear a league...i never have enough levels to play.

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @gps2 I am the same as when you are playing chapter to chapter (by the way well doneπŸ‘) that's what will happen. Dont forget there are a lot of players who still have many chapters ahead of them. I prefer to be were I am in chapters personally. So dont worry you are achieving in another area that's all. πŸ‘πŸ™‚

• santillivince

Hi @KimElston, I'm still having the same problem with the conjure games. I tried the things you suggested but every time I try playing on my phone my score from the last contest carries over. This has happened 3 times in a row now. I'm at a loss as to what to try now. The only solution is never play on my phone which no solution at all. I feel bad for the other players. It's not fair to them and looks like I'm cheating. Should I try contacting customer support again? Last time they did not offer any useful help. Thanks.

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @santillivince you had replied to me saying all was ok. Sorry to hear the issue has returned. We have recently had an update maybe that caused a blip for you once again. Please check you have the update and just log out and restart your device as before it may reset it once again. Have a go and come back to me πŸ‘πŸ™‚

• santillivince

Hi @KimElston, I got that update 2 days ago. I logged out and restarted yesterday but it was still showing over 300 points added on both the phone and pc. So, I guess when the next contest starts I'll try logging out on my phone and restarting before I press play to see if that fixes it? I don't know what else to try. Thanks.

• PrettyBubbles

@santillivince ok give that ago and let me know how you get on. Other than a uninstall which I would need to talk you through just make the most of you being in the lead. I am sure it wont last long before it resets itself πŸ‘πŸ™‚

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?