๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Team Quests feedback!

VasekZlin
VasekZlin Posts: 31 Level 2
edited July 2020 in Discussions

It is still the same situation each day! It will be good to throw out somebody to not finish it until 30 minutes. Thank you for new update this game.

ยซ134

Comments

• VasekZlin

Continue: I have to wait 21 hours to make the rest. It is crazy situation. Please, make new update to throw out somebody to not finish it until 30 minutes!

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,187 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @VasekZlin hi the reason for the time limit is because players are from different time zones and it gives them chance to complete their challenge. However I get how frustrating it can be. But I can also appreciated why. It Is the same rule in BW3 3 only we select two flowers each to wake the tree. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

• VasekZlin

Hi Kim, thank you very much for your explanation. I know very well, that I have only two flowers each day. But, try to tell you, that I have first flower today and last four flower is occupied from players, who not during 24 hour make nothing. I have chance to finish this line, but one players STOP this line. I begin next line and second players not finish the last flower too! It is for me crazy situation. Do you understand me please? I have to wait totally 72 hours to finish something. Why players occupied more hours, I dont understand. That players not play it very oft and make me crazy, bacause I like this game. If is happend this situation I suggest to finish one flower during max.30 minutes. After that will this flower again free. Because I can finish it and lazy players blocked it for all time. See my next picture.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,187 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @VasekZlin I fully understand as I deal with same. I do agree that a time limit of about 6hrs would cover most time zones 30 minutes would not be fair for all time zones. Whilst I think a time reset would be great this is not something that the studio has in mind it has been raised in the past. All I can say Is that like many many players across king it's a rule we have come to except. Please dont let this frustration take over from you having fun while you are gaming. It is a adding challenge and can be removed at anytime. So just enjoy while you can. Remember this is not your standard game requirement it Is just a extra feature ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

• VasekZlin

Hi Kim, I know, it is extra future, but the same is e.g. clima in the car. It isnt standard equipment, but, do you buy car without clima? Of course, not... You need it... ๐Ÿ˜‰ The same is this game, standard playing and extra bonuses. I know, that more people is crazy from "Lazy players", which destroy this good game.

But, I see same light in the end of tunel after 13 hours - I have one security - nobody can it occupied last line...๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

Hiย @VasekZlin and thanks for sharing these valid points ๐Ÿ‘

I tell you what, I'll pass this onto the team in charge of this feature but I cannot promise you any changes will be made so you will have to be patient with your virtual team mates even though it's frustrating ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Hope you're having a wonderful start of the week ๐Ÿคฉ

• VasekZlin

Hi, thank you for your comment and I hope, that you think something better. For your decision see my next picture. Mr. Jaanus blocked it for 24 hours! Me and Andrea have to wait, because Jaanus blocked us for all your periode. If you autimatically free flowers after same time (e.g. one hour), it will be good and helpfull for more players.

Thank you very much.

• VasekZlin

Hi, typically continue, see my picture. I have one posibility to make one flower, but both flowers are bloked more hours from others... Im very sad...

• VasekZlin

How many hours I have to wait for flower free? Still 24 hours???

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

I know this is super annoying @VasekZlin ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

I personally recommend just to ignore this extra feature as this is still being worked on and, as it's vacation now for a lot of people, we might have to wait a bit longer.

Just make sure you don't miss out on any updates and hopefully one of the future updates will take care of this ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

In the meantime, don't miss out on the latest Community Contest here where you can win Gold Bars and use them in the game ๐Ÿ˜Š

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?