🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Covid blues buster.

ChrisCAG
ChrisCAG Posts: 6 Level 2

Anyone else finding a Witch Blast helps them banish Covid Blues? I know it is helping me cope.🤔❤️

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,849 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @ChrisCAG A very warm welcome to our friendly community. Yes I fully agree BW3 keeps me sain as I love it 🔴🔵

As you are new to the community here are a few links you may find helpful. You can go here to learn about the community or here were you will find all our discussions. Have a look and post comments if you need help we will always do our best.

If you want a chance of winning gold bars then go here 

A tip you may find helpful to make lots of friends is If you tag a specific person in a discussion just type @ then there name then select it from the drop down that appears so as it turns black that way not only do the community see it that particular person will be notified. Have a starlistic day ⭐🌟🌞🙂

• micdarkaz1969
    micdarkaz1969 Posts: 4 Newbie

Without BWS3 I would probably eat and sleep more than I have been😣 I love the game♥️

• ChrisCAG
    ChrisCAG Posts: 6 Level 2

0635 BST and here I am. Life on the edge of lockdown.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,849 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @ChrisCAG It is a terrible time right now.

We are pleased to have in our community and hope our friendlnes will help support you.

Please take a look at my post above and make use of the links to help you settle in.

My thoughts are with you 👍🙂⭐

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?