🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Lost special events!

Vimutisuk
Vimutisuk Posts: 74 Level 2
edited August 2020 in Discussions

My​ Grievance!!

I played bubble witch saga 3 until chapter 130.

Special events such as Magic Ritual & Magic Dual

Why have it's​ lost​

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,211 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Vimutisuk

These are added challenges and can be around for so long you feel they are permanent but they can be removed at anytime.

This usually happens occasionally when the studio has a reshuffle as not every player gets the challenges at the same time so they are added to those that will never have seen them.

An example of that process for you is that I have completed level 2620 and have only just seen the magic dual for the first time.

Its like the fairy dash and billies chest I had them so long I thought they were here to stay but suddenly they were gone on the studios last shuffle. Yes I was very disappointed but I understand why and its only fair that others get to enjoy these features.

Keep your spirits up as you can look forward to what new bubbleicious surprises will come your way. 👍🙂⭐

• Vimutisuk

Very brutal challenge

Energy hat 1..2..3 lost

Magic Ritual is Disappeared

Leaving only the tree awakening

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @Vimutisuk I know its frustrating but as I explained at length to you its what happens with extra challenges.

I myself and no doubt like many others have only had the tree challange for a while now.

We just have to be patient until the studio surprise us with new amazing challenges that they are working hard to do behind the scenes 👍🙂

• Vimutisuk

@KimElston.

Thank​ you​ I'm​ Understand, but it feels terrible

• PrettyBubbles
  • MicheleHogg
    MicheleHogg Posts: 691 Level 3

@KimElston I have been playing Bubble Witch for a few years now with my most recent streak at 320+consecutive days. I enjoy the game, especially the tournaments but I have an issue with the randomness of how players are selected & how it game developers decide which players move forward. For example; I am currently on level 2610 which means the levels are much more difficult to pass. Despite the difficulty in passing levels I manage to compete with other players & stay in the Astral League even though many of these players are breezing through lower & much less difficult levels. When the most recent tournament started 13 days ago the player in 1st place had 1100+ stars within minutes of the tournaments beginning & the rest of us battled to get 100+ stars to remain in the league. Also, the tournaments just finished, I was tied with another player for spot 10 & 11 with 111 stars each & I have been demoted. I find myself questioning the fairness of this when I constantly have to "wait" while new levels are developed, the higher levels are much more of a challenge therefore much harder to pass & collect 3 stars & finally how is it that a player can collect a 1000+ stars within minutes of the beginning of a new round of competition? As I said, I really enjoy playing, especially during these difficult times but I am frustrated to the point where I am considering uninstalling & finding new games to play. 😑

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @MicheleHogg The astral league can be frustrating for a lot of players for all the reasons you have said even I get frustrated with it as I play chapter to chapter so dont stand a chance. A lot of players play off line that's why you see all of a sudden a player who could of been bottom suddenly appears top with a very high score.

I know the procedure of this challenge has been raised with the studio and they will looking at ways of improving it but it won't be soon as I know they are so busy right now working on all sorts of improvements to our games and the community so unfortunately we cant do anything other than ignore it thats what I do. It is a extra challenge at the end of the day it doesn't effect the whole bubbleicious game we have so please stick with us and enjoy the game including all the exciting things we have coming our way. 🤔

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?