๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

King lives

Options
gokalsudha
gokalsudha Posts: 5 Level 2

Pls sed me community king lives

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,307 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @gokalsudha and welcome. As king friends are chosen at random you cant specifically ask for lives. Once you start selecting the stork and sending lives (remember you are not actually giving away any of your lives king sends them) you will soon get to have them returned to you the more times you send the quicker you will start receiving. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

• LDOgburn
    LDOgburn Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Somebody please help me out with some lives. Bless you.

• Brannigan
    Brannigan Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I need some also!!

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,307 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @LDOgburn and @Brannigan We all love getting help with lives please see my tip above. If you play with Facebook you can add your personal friends and they can send you lives๐Ÿ‘

As I can see your are new to the community I would like to say hi ๐Ÿ‘‹ and welcome.

Here are some useful links to help you learn your way around. You can goย hereย to join discussion, games and more. If you goย hereย andย hereย you will find everything there is know your way around the community.

A tip for you if you want to speak to someone specificly then type @ then there name and select it from the drop down that appears so it turns black then they will be notified

Have a starlistic day. ๐Ÿ‘โญ๐Ÿ™‚

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?