🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Your opinion matters! Let us know what you think about the game here!

Comments

• Margo_Holloway
    Margo_Holloway Posts: 189 Level 3

Before the latest update, at random times, if you watched an ad you could get 6 extra bubbles to possibly finish which ever level in BWS3 you were playing. Now you only get 3 extra bubbles, which is what it used to be a fair while ago. I much prefer having the chance of 6 extra bubbles as some of the higher levels can be tricky - I am currently on Level 2384 of Chapter 121, Dangerous day. BTW I love playing this game!

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,187 Bubble Witch Moderator

@meanesspam hi 👋 yes something will be coming soon the studio is actively working on something to spend our accumulated star dust on. 👍🌞🌟

• jimnena90
    jimnena90 Posts: 3 Newbie

I was already in day 30 something and it took me back to day 1! Why? I also play yesterday! Can this get fix ?

• afresh30
    afresh30 Posts: 8 Level 2

Hi Queen I was charged twice when I made a purchase. First time it said I wasn't charged(it did charge me)so I tried again it went through two min later I get saying I wasn't charged. It happened at 2:54 & 2:55a and it was the package that's $1.99,can I have a refund or give me the second reward package I was charged and didn't receive.Thank you

• afresh30
    afresh30 Posts: 8 Level 2

This game is really good very addictive everyday I play approx 20'30 levels. I'm tired right now yet I want to clear two more levels lol😀

• Timo7
    Timo7 Posts: 99 Level 3

I wish to be a Legend lemme try to comment more and reacts on posts

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager

Hello Witches & Wizards!

How are you?

@afresh30 , please have a look HERE for more information on how to handle a purchase issue.

@Timo7 , you're on the right way to become a Legend! Keep engaging with your fellow players, participating in discussions, answering questions and taking part in competitions and you'll be there in no time 🤗

• bubble_witch_maddie
    bubble_witch_maddie Posts: 16 Level 2

Hello @QueenMia I love the game. Some things I love are that you can revamp stellas home, the star cats are adorable and helpful some things I don't like very much are the frogs that freeze the bubbles or that you can't brew any potions like you could in bubble witch 2. Other than that the game is amazing

• amac-2
    amac-2 Posts: 13 Level 2

I finished level 2925, using the golden hat, and earned 3 stars. The stars appeared in the top of the frame then the whole thing froze. I could only exit BWS 3 and reopen the game. Level 2925 showed no stars and my golden hat was gone. Help would be appreciated.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,187 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @amac-2 Sorry to here that but unfortunately we can not do anything when a game freezes. There can be a number of reasons why it could of just been a blip your connection could of dropped for a few seconds and so on. I have had this happen to me too and unfortunately I have just had to re play the level. So I feel your frustration 🤯👍

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?