πŸ”₯ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 🌢
🌟 Star Cats Season 🌟
🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Absentee team mates in the Tricksies challenge

Lesley-6
Lesley-6 Posts: 372 Level 3

Hi, this subject has been mentioned in regard to Wake the Tree, there are still times that it applies but at least you are able to do something with it hopefully by playing the challenges to get the four flowers in two days by yourself but I have been playing the Tricksies challenge for about three days now and not one of the randomly picked has played, now that might be fine if you are able to complete the levels yourself and therefore get the Tricksies so you can get rewards but if you can't you're stumped, so unfair and quite honestly makes me want to give up the game as it's so disheartening, even made me lose interest in the main game.

Β«1

Comments

• Vimutisuk
    Vimutisuk Posts: 74 Level 2

The deeper you go throughΒ You must face brutal challenges.

Β Than this and more boring than this

Β Do not expect muchΒ It's just a game that doesn't make any use !!

• steffia23
    steffia23 Posts: 1 Newbie

Tram quests. Please boot people of the tile if they haven’t contributed for 12 hours. It’s so frustrating

• Lesley-6

@Vimutisuk, I'm sorry but your reply was neither constructive or necessary, it is just a games and like in life you expect challenges in games but you also expect fairness, playing a challenge with so called team mates that don't play day after day is not fair.

• Lesley-6

@steffia23 , it is frustrating however I think 24 hours is more realistic given the different time zones due to worldwide participation, I'm saying that because that's what I was told when bringing the subject up with Wake the Tree, I thought 12 hours at first but then thought about my playing routine and 24 hours is the way to go.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,848 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Lesley-6 I find it happens a lot in tricksies I have the same problem right now. Sometimes they only play a couple of games then sit back collecting all your points to reach there chests. But I have also had the opposite where I have a really active team and reach all chests quickly. So its swings and round abouts and I except this as there is nothing king can do when they select the random teams they have no way of knowing how active they are. But I love this challenge and just take the good with bad just the same as you mentioned with the tree πŸ‘πŸ™‚

• Lesley-6

@KimElston, I have found it happens with one or two of the players in Tricksies but not all of them as in this instance and yes, I've also had active players which have helped me along which is actually the point of having teammates but the point with you and I is that we actually play unlike the stagnant ones who don't play at all. As for King.com not being able to do anything about it, I disagree, as it is possible to nudge fellow teammates in other games I play on other platforms why can't the developers of this do the same, if one developer can do it then so should all the others, random players or not, you choose the team player (s) you want to nudge and hopefully that will alert them, the only thing they can't do is make sure the player reacts to the nudge but then that nudge should have the facility to be able to nudge again 24 hours later much the same way as choosing the flowers in Wake the Tree, I wouldn't have a clue as to how to do it but that's what the developers are there for, they are supposed to have the expertise.

• rustypi
    rustypi Posts: 17 Level 2

For me, it looks like the other 4 team members of my team are playing, because they throw up heart emoticons whenever I complete a level and throw some candies in the pot. Some of the levels are really hard to complete, but if we all contribute what we can we'll get the rewards we deserve.

A couple of times I've had to get 800+ candies, as all of my teammates got less than 20 each. I don't think it's fair that they should get the rewards of all 5 chests when I've done nearly all of the hard work!

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,848 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @rustypi well done for your achievement in this challenge. It can be frustrating at times as I said above but there will be times when you may struggle and then you will still get your rewards. πŸ‘πŸ™‚

• Lesley-6

@KimElston , I agree with @rustypi it isn't fair to put in all the hard work and the others do nothing and reap the rewards, in Wake the Tree challenge if you don't get one flower you don't get any rewards you get told that you didn't participate but I guess by just getting a handful of candies that would be the argument but that can also be the case with Wake the Tree, you try your best to get a flower but get stick or there isn't anything on the level you are in to help you gain the flower, have you noticed how few green bubbles there are in levels, anyway, I've digressed, I'm with @rustypi, yes, there maybe a time we might struggle but it would be a huge coincidence that all four players are struggling, they are, or at least mainly waiting to reap the benefits of the poor hardworking, conscientious player, I for one won't do it as I feel the rewards you actually get aren't worth the hassle, don't get me wrong I like the Tricksies cats and I will partake in the challenge but only if some of the other players are also playing, if one benefits bease they are genuinely struggling, that's fine, if one benefits because they can't be bothered to actually play much then, okay I don't like it but when all four don't play then I can't be bothered either, as I said in a previous comment, other game platforms enable you to nudge/ping your team players why can't the developers of this do the same.

• rustypi
    rustypi Posts: 17 Level 2

Thanks for your support, @Lesley-6. I, personally, enjoy the side challenges like Tricksies, as I'm usually nearly up to date with the levels of the main game. Though Tricksies is a 'team' challenge and everyone who contributes something should receive some kind of reward, it does become very unfair when players who have contributed virtually nothing reap the benefits of all 5 chests. There is a leader board at the end of the challenge; this could be used to determine the level of reward and encourage all team members to participate a bit more.

And, as an aside, for the Wake the Tree challenge - I go back and play old levels for the more challenging squares, especially if I have infinite lives for awhile. A good level for green bubbles is 1588 in chapter 81. Level 18 in chapter 2 is often my go-to for arcane bubbles and black bubbles.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?