🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Question on Level 2372 and amount of starting bubbles

margretdzn
margretdzn Posts: 54 Level 3
edited August 2020 in Support

Currently on 2372 for last 20 tries, so I go to youtube for help in playing the level---- all 3 videos I watched started with 6 bubbles.......

why have I always only started with 1 bubble?????

What is wrong with my game??

Best Answers

• rustypi
    rustypi Posts: 17 Level 2
    Answer ✓

Nothing is wrong with your game, @margretdzn. The players you've seen on youtube will have +5 extra bubbles from the fire charm. This fire charm is activated by winning levels on the first attempt, and when you've won 3 levels in a row without losing a life you get the maximum of 5 extra bubbles per level.

Unfortunately, as you've been struggling with level 2372, you've lost the bonus of the fire charm and only start with 1 bubble.

• rustypi
    Answer ✓

Yeah, only helpful if you're in a similar position as the player in the video, @margretdzn!

Recommend leaving that level for a while and collecting loads of boosters from waking the tree and other additional challenges. I struggled with this level too and definitely didn't start with 6 bubbles. But once you get past 2372, the rest of the chapter shouldn't be quite as difficult in my opinion.

Answers

• rustypi
    Answer ✓

Nothing is wrong with your game, @margretdzn. The players you've seen on youtube will have +5 extra bubbles from the fire charm. This fire charm is activated by winning levels on the first attempt, and when you've won 3 levels in a row without losing a life you get the maximum of 5 extra bubbles per level.

Unfortunately, as you've been struggling with level 2372, you've lost the bonus of the fire charm and only start with 1 bubble.

• margretdzn
    margretdzn Posts: 54 Level 3

So that certainly makes any help videos ineffective!!

• rustypi
    Answer ✓

Yeah, only helpful if you're in a similar position as the player in the video, @margretdzn!

Recommend leaving that level for a while and collecting loads of boosters from waking the tree and other additional challenges. I struggled with this level too and definitely didn't start with 6 bubbles. But once you get past 2372, the rest of the chapter shouldn't be quite as difficult in my opinion.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,286 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @margretdzn you have duplicated your issue. I have replied with help for you in your original post. So I will go ahead and close this discussion. Dont worry you can continue in your first discussion. 👍🙂

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?