This Terms and Conditions apply to the contest that can be found on the Community Site.
In the event that specific terms and conditions exist for a King competition or giveaway, such terms shall be identified when we promote the competition or giveaway. In the absence of such specific terms and conditions, the following default terms and conditions shall apply.
1. This competition is operated and run by King.com Limited, a company registered in Malta whose address is Aragon Business Centre, Level 4, Dragonara Road, St Julians STJ3140, Malta (also referred to in these terms as ‘we’. ‘us’ and ‘our’).
2. By entering this competition you agree that you have read and accept these terms and conditions.
3. You must be at least 18 years of age at the time of entry in order to enter this competition.
4. You must not enter this competition if you or any of your immediate family is an employee, contractor or sub-contractor of King or its associated companies.
5. Only one entry per person is permitted.
6. If more than one entrant enters with the same or similar entry, only the first entry will be valid and entered into this competition.
7. You must only submit entries that are your own work. Entries which are incomplete, corrupt or illegible will not be accepted.
8. We reserve the right to verify any entries and winners and may refuse to reward prizes and/or disqualify you if make or attempt to make any entry to this competition which is in King’s reasonable opinion contrary to these terms and conditions or by its nature unfair to other entrants. This might include entries which are made by automated means, fraudulent, made in bulk, made on behalf of another person, or made by hacking, cheating or deception
You must comply with the laws that apply to you
in the location that you access our competitions from. If any laws applicable
to you restrict or prohibit you from entering our competitions, you must comply
with those legal restrictions, or, if applicable, refrain from entering our
How to enter
10. The competition opens at such time as is specified in the first post by King inviting entrants to enter (“Post”) (or if no such time is specified, at the time of such post itself) and closes at the date and, if applicable, time, specified in such post. Any entries outside of this period will not be valid.
11. You can enter by completing the task described in the Post and submitting your entry in accordance with any specifications and hashtags as set out in that post. Your entry will not be valid if you submit it in any other way.
12. You do not have to pay to enter any of our competitions, however you are responsible for any phone or internet charges you may incur in entering.
Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. We do not accept
responsibility for entries that are lost or delayed or which we do not receive.
The prizes and winners
14. The winner(s) and, if applicable, runner(s)-up shall be the entry(ies) which in the opinion of the King judging panel (including an independent member) have best met the specified competition or giveaway criteria as set out in the Post.
15. The prize is as specified by King. Only one prize per person.
16. We will notify the winners by direct message at https://king.com/contact/.
17. If you have not claimed your prize within 30 days of us notifying you that you are a winner and asking you for your postal address you will forfeit the prize.
18. We will endeavour to send prizes to winners as soon as is practicable after the closing date of each competition and within 30 days. Delivery costs are included in the prize unless otherwise stated. You are responsible for any taxes, duties, import or other charges which may be payable in respect of your prize.
19. We have the right to substitute any prize for an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
20. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged.
21. You may request the last name and country of prize winner(s) by sending a message to one of the King Communities moderators at https://king.com/contact/. By entering this competition you give us permission to make your submission, last name and country available in this way if you win. You have the right to withdraw consent to our use of your personal data for these purposes. To do so, please send a private message to one of the moderators of the King Communities at https://king.com/contact/.
The decision of the judging panel is final. No
correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winner.
About your entry
23. You promise that all of the information which you provide to us in connection with this competition shall be and shall remain complete and accurate.
24. You promise that your entry will not contain anything (i) that is or could reasonably be viewed as harmful, harassing, defamatory, libellous, obscene or invasive of another’s privacy; or (ii) which you do not have a right to make available lawfully (including any material which infringes the rights of any other).
25. You promise that your entry is original. You also promise that it is owned by you and you have not borrowed it or copied it (or any part of it) from anyone else.
By entering the competition you consent that King (including our
group and affiliate companies) and selected third party partners may use, edit
and publish your name, submissions, images, likeness, location and
testimonials, whether all or in part, in any and all media, in perpetuity, in
any manner King deems appropriate for promotional, news or publicity purposes,
and for any other purpose specified by King both during and after the
competition, without any compensation to you or any notifications, review or
approval rights, or permissions. In certain circumstances, you have the right
to withdraw consent to our use of your personal data for these purposes. To do
so, please send a private message to one of the moderators of the King
Communities at https://king.com/contact/.
27. All entries must include all appropriate hashtags as indicated in the Post.
28. Facebook/Instagram: Any information provided by you in connection with the competition is provided to King and not to Facebook/Instagram. You acknowledge that the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook/Instagram. You agree to release Facebook/Instagram from any responsibility to you in relation to the competition.
29. We accept liability for death of personal injury caused by our negligence or that or our employees or agents and for losses caused by the fraud or us or our employees or agents or any other liability which may not by law be excluded. For other loss or damage we will only be responsible for losses which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of our negligence or breach of these terms and conditions up to the value of the winning prize. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time of you entering this competition
30. We are not responsible for:
a. Losses not caused by our breach of these terms or negligence;
b. Losses which are not reasonably foreseeable by you and us at the time of you entering the competition, including losses which happen as a side effect of foreseeable losses;
c. any increase in loss or damage resulting from breach by you of any of these terms and conditions;
d. entries that are delayed or which we do not receive;
e. technical failures or the lack of availability of our website and/or social media channels where these are not within our reasonable control;
f. any loss or damage of the prize during shipping where such loss or damage is outside of our reasonable control;
g. any import duties or other taxes that may be payable by you in relation to the prize; and
h. any failure to provide the competition or to meet any of our obligations under these terms and conditions where that failure is due to events outside of our reasonable control in particular we are not responsible for the performance of any third party who might be involved in providing the prize(s) although we will endeavour to minimise the effect to you of any third party’s failure.
31. We may wish to transfer all or a part of our rights under these terms to someone else without your consent. You agree that we may do so provided that the transfer does not significantly disadvantage you.
32. This competition and its terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England. Additional rights which you may have as a consumer remain unaffected by these terms.
33. Disputes arising out of or in connection with this competition will be adjudicated in the courts of England, unless you choose the courts of your home country instead.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!