Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Get a landscape Mode

JeannieWallyJeannieWally Posts: 22 ✭✭
edited October 29 in Ideas
Hi King - thanks for new game Friends...would love to see it available in Landscape mode!!!!  Please consider adding landscape mode for ease of play!!!
38 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• gayle0106gayle0106 Posts: 8
    I can’t rotate on my iPad,plz change it
  • gioiagr74gioiagr74 Posts: 1
    Please , make rotation available, it is really inconvenient to play on my iPad! It is a pity for such a fun game !
  • shabbybear5shabbybear5 Posts: 1
    I love the new game candy crush friends thank you king like you I also need landscape mode I am playing on iPad Pro large screen difficult to play it if not turned please help king 
  • mlb0213mlb0213 Posts: 1
    I agree with all other commenters - hard to play in vertical mode on an iPad. Guess I’ll wait until the game is available in landscape mode to try it.
  • txkajun263txkajun263 Posts: 1
    Add me to the list with the exact same issue on my iPad. PLEASE enable landscape  mode. I can’t play this in portrait. Not a good experience. Thank you!
  • Vicen50Vicen50 Posts: 7
    I don't really know if that "landscape" mode is what I mean but, could you please consider to add a higher, upper or aerial view of the whole world map so we can move easier through levels and find our friends?.
  • Lady_EragonLady_Eragon Posts: 1
    I've been so used to playing all the King games in portrait but it would be nice in landscape for sure! I can certainly understand those with tablets and in that regard,  I would hope you would consider it a priority.  Those of us using smart phones don't realize how much it would affect them. Hope this can help increase the weight of this request. 
  • AlejHerrBar2k3AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 214 ✭✭✭✭
    Landscape mode would be a very good idea, especially since I also play Candy Crush Friends Saga on my computer (through the Windows 10 version). On Windows 10, it shows borders at the sides of the actual game space, making it feel a bit difficult to play with the mouse. Speaking of PC versions, can it be nice if King makes their games more accessible by using the keyboard for most things?
  • MexygirlMexygirl Posts: 2
    Hi King - thanks for new game Friends...would love to see it available in Landscape mode!!!!  Please consider adding landscape mode for ease of play!!!
     =) love that idea 
  • AlejHerrBar2k3AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 214 ✭✭✭✭
    Vicen50 said:
    I don't really know if that "landscape" mode is what I mean but, could you please consider to add a higher, upper or aerial view of the whole world map so we can move easier through levels and find our friends?.
    Even better, add a world selection menu in the bottom corner of the screen, next to the Scrapbook. That would be even easier if someone wants to go to level 10 in just 5 seconds.
  • Vicen50Vicen50 Posts: 7
    Vicen50 said:
    Even better, add a world selection menu in the bottom corner of the screen, next to the Scrapbook. That would be even easier if someone wants to go to level 10 in just 5 seconds.
    Yes, something like that!!.
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 53 ✭✭✭
    yes i agree with you all ..on w10 friends saga is vertical mode ,if you can change it horizontal that best for us. like candy crush saga  :)
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 1,607 Community Manager
    edited November 20
    Hello guys!

I hope you're all having a sweet day :) 

Just wanted to share some news with you regarding the Landscape mode. At the moment, our sweet Studio is looking at ways to make it possible and running trials. However, there are some technical limitations and the team is keeping focus and efforts on other aspects of the game to suit our players best interest too - introducing new fun-tastic outfit, sorting out new levels, and so on. Hence we cannot promise that the landscape mode will be added in the future, but we can promise that everyone in the Kingdom is doing his best to make you happier than ever :heart: 

Have the sweetest day everyone! 

Welcome to the King Community! Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

BW3 Fan? Get your goodies here!
    Come on guys, let's count to 1000 together!
  • HatricHatric Posts: 9
    I think it's a good idea 
  • dlcntndlcntn Posts: 1
    Yes, please add landscape mode