Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Friends.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Get a landscape Mode

Comments

• seagull398seagull398 Posts: 22 ✭✭
    I have an apple ipad and it has a landscape mode 
  • davidcranerdavidcraner Posts: 1
    gayle0106 said:
    I can’t rotate on my iPad,plz change it

• realnaughtyarealnaughtya Posts: 2
    Great idea! <3
  • bosh9815bosh9815 Posts: 1
    Pretty good idea 👍🏾
  • kellbellkellbell Posts: 3
    I've been so used to playing all the King games in portrait but it would be nice in landscape for sure! I can certainly understand those with tablets and in that regard,  I would hope you would consider it a priority.  Those of us using smart phones don't realize how much it would affect them. Hope this can help increase the weight of this request. 

Absolutely! Well said. I second that.

• DwayneDwayne Posts: 6
    What's that

• DuhaDuha Posts: 7
    Hey !! I use my I pad and my I phone to play Candy Crush Friends and it would be great idea to have rotate to landscape view.
  • Ander_TorresAnder_Torres Posts: 2
    Descargue el juego candy crush friends desde Microsoft Store, pero solo muestra el juego en una orientacion vertical, seria bueno que abarcara toda la pantalla como lo es con candy crush soda saga.
  • Ander_TorresAnder_Torres Posts: 2
    Download the game candy crush friends from Microsoft Store, but only shows the game in a vertical orientation, it would be nice to cover the entire screen as it is with candy crush soda saga.
  • GreekGirlGreekGirl Posts: 4
    I agree! We need andscape view!
  • Don’t know how to vote for this other than say I vote yes for landscape. Thx.
  • Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 3,275 Legend
    edited February 18
    Try this link  - https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/177621/get-a-landscape-mode/p1

OOPS - tried posting the link on another thread 🤣. Still agree and have already voted 👍🏻
    With great knowledge comes great responsibility! 🍬🙏🏻
  • Thanks Queen Mia for listening to our suggestions and requests. This friends game is a blast! Hope you and the team can figure it out.
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 3,237 Community Manager
    Hi everyone and thanks so much for letting us know how much the landscape mode matters to you! The team is looking into the options to implement it in the game. However, please bear in mind that this takes time to adjust the whole game to a new mode and that we can't promise when nor if it will be implement for good. But we're trying ;) 

Thanks everyone and since you're here, don't miss your chance to win 100 Gold bars by sharing the love with us, just here! Good luck :star: 

Welcome to the King Community!
    Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

Candy Friends contest - Free Boosters here
    You think you have what it takes to beat me?

• GreekGirlGreekGirl Posts: 4
    Would love landscape view for my iPad!