Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

recharging lives faster

mohumohmohumoh Posts: 4
edited October 17 in Ideas
i think you should decrease the life recharge time from 30mins to 10mins this way we can get chance to play this game more often....sometimes waiting becomes too frustrating and some people even uninstall the game....so keeping people a little bit more hooked up wont spoil your game too....
19 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• mohumohmohumoh Posts: 4
    people reading the above post about the time taken for a life to be recharged....plzzzz support me as many of u like me would like to keep on playing the game.....since the levels are soo hooking....i recently download candy crush frnds nd have reached level 96.....plsss b kind enough to reduce the time for recharge...
  • Bubba1990Bubba1990 Posts: 22 ✭✭
    I agree
    And I support you
  • Christina2018Christina2018 Posts: 4
    i support a lot of these comments I wish I could get free lives for ever but that won't happen I hope the people I picked in the community will be my friends I really need lives sent to me this is my first time here and I hope y'all help me so far know one is reaching out to me I really like playing this game so please please read all my comments God bless everyone and have a great day your king friend Christina Stevens please help with lives thank you
    I sends lives everytime I play but no ones sends me any.
  • mohumohmohumoh Posts: 4
    dont worry bubba1990...dats y this community is here for....😃