Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Friends.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Portal to navigate between levels

123457Next

Comments

• Sweet_KeeKeeSweet_KeeKee Posts: 2
    I am still not understanding how the contests work?
  • gr33n3y3zgr33n3y3z Posts: 191 ✭✭✭
    you absolutely have my vote.
  • candycrushinitcandycrushinit Posts: 558 Game Expert
    edited October 31
    One vote from me, cause I really need to get to 215 for the Superstar contest faster
    A young soul with a passion for Candy Crush. May all sweet things be with you in life. 🍭

Find more about the Game Experts here
    All King games I play:  All Candy Crush games / Bubble Witch 3 / Farm Heroes Saga / Papa Pear Saga / Diamond Digger Saga - Happy crushing! 😉
    • Vote for more fragments for Characters/Costumes in Candy Friends here
    • Vote for a “Win Moves” option for when a Bomb explodes here
    • Vote for a Gold Bar wheel here
  • BQN537BQN537 Posts: 1,181 Legend
    You get my vote trying to go back to the lower levels is really annoying 🦹🏻‍♂️
    Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing - Helen Keller
    🦋
  • Jasmina42Jasmina42 Posts: 44 ✭✭
    I agree with all of that players! That’s pretty annoying. That’s true. Give us some ideas about that. 
    Thank you so much! Love you ❤️
  • carameldiva702carameldiva702 Posts: 6
    Candy crush friends I can never get people to send lives. It’s because it’s not noticeable. It took me some time before I figured it out. Maybdd Ed that done how can be changed so more people can send lives to each other. Thank you 
  • BQN537BQN537 Posts: 1,181 Legend
    It’s funny (strange) how that happens sometimes I get 2or more a day and then none for about a week but I agree with you 🌍😅🤣
    Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing - Helen Keller
    🦋
  • KrushinKenzKrushinKenz Posts: 3
    Yessss
    Candy crush friends I can never get people to send lives. It’s because it’s not noticeable. It took me some time before I figured it out. Maybdd Ed that done how can be changed so more people can send lives to each other. Thank you 

Jasmina42 said:

Hi, carameldiva702!
    I have one suggestion for that your little problem. I always send lives to all players on my list. Yes, it’s truth, I know only 4,5 or 6 folks from my player list, but I sent lives to all of them( on my list there are 52-53 players). When I start to play this game, nobody didn’t send me a life! NOBODY!!! Even my “friends” didn’t send me a 1 F..life!!! I was furios, dissapointed, but I kept sending lives, no matter what. Today, after some time, people send me lives almost every day. But why??? Because, NO MATTER WHAT I SEND LIVES ALL PLAYERS FROM MY PLAYERS LIST. It cost nothing, but every time when I get 1 (sometime and more than 1!!!) life, I am HAPPY like a kid.🙂😀😁😂
    Guys, don’t be angry & vengeful person, be satisfied and happy. Put your smile on face & keep going. Be positive, that is something what all people feel. No matter where you are... SMILE 🙂
  • AshrafAshraf Posts: 3,646 Legend
    Good idea 😊👍

~《♡》~