How to send and receive lives / Issues

QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 1,669 Community Manager
edited November 29 in Support

Sending and receiving lives is quite straight forward!

If you lost a life or more, please click on the heart in the top left corner. After receiving a life you will then have the option to give lives to friends.

As soon as you run out of lives then you are given the option to ask your friends to send you some help or use the lives which have already been sent to you.

Please note that you can only accept a maximum of 5 extra lives from friends and only when you have no lives left. If your friend sends you multiple sets of lives then you will only see one set in the queue, once they have been accepted then you will be able to receive any more requests which are then resent.

If you wish to purchase extra lives, simply use up all of the help that has been sent to you and a pop up will appear offering you the option to buy more lives.

Watch the tutorial:

Welcome to the King Community! Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

BW3 Fan? Get your goodies here!
Come on guys, let's count to 1000 together!
Prev13456789

Answers

• JustPlayingJustPlaying Posts: 2,043 Superstar
    edited October 19
    Hi Robyngar,
    I am sorry you are having an issue.
    When you need lives are you clicking the heart in the top left corner?
    Are you connecting with a Facebook account or King? Phone or Windows 10? Are you connected to the internet with a strong connection such as Wi-Fi or phone data?

• heatherbennheatherbenn Posts: 5
    How do you see how many lives you have. To know if you have enough to give away
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 1,669 Community Manager
    edited October 19
    @heatherbenn

Click on the heart on the top left corner to see how many lives you have and be able to send or receive lives :) 

Welcome to the King Community! Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

BW3 Fan? Get your goodies here!
    Come on guys, let's count to 1000 together!
  • LynetteLynette Posts: 1,641 Superstar
    robyngar and Ddjanzen49, lives in this game work differently than in other games.
    They are not stored on your device (personally I think this is great as all those stored lives caused so many glitches and problems within other games)
    You get 5 lives at a time and when these reach zero you just click the lives heart and the next 5 will come :awesome:

The way it all works is explained here: How to send and receive lives
  • Ddjanzen49Ddjanzen49 Posts: 5
    Lynette,  it doesn't work like that on my phone. Tried it on 2 different devices and no lives issued. Wife has tried it on her different phone device and Ipad and it doesn't work. 
  • Ddjanzen49Ddjanzen49 Posts: 5
    My heart is in top left hand corner and I have enough friends that have sent lives many times as well as I have to them, no lives to be received.  DOESN'T WORK! 
  • TammBeardTammBeard Posts: 2
    I think its a bug that needs to be fixed. Its impossible to get anywhere with just five lives
  • crystelcrystel Posts: 1
    I'm not able to give my friends lives through Facebook,it says that my phone doesn't support the game but I have downloaded the game and playing.. please help....
  • mp5453_mp5453_ Posts: 1
    I'm having the same problem with receiving line for my friend I request but they haven't sent any other they don't get my request
  • eddieeimickeeddieeimicke Posts: 8
    edited October 22
    I am not receiving lives in the game and sending my friends lives they don't receive them. I am connected to Facebook 
  • eddieeimickeeddieeimicke Posts: 8
    I have the same problem. Game has bugs
  • TammBeardTammBeard Posts: 2
    It sure does. I really enjoy the game but you can't really advance with only 5 lives at a time. I hope they fix it before everyone gets aggravated about this glitch. 
  • gayle0106gayle0106 Posts: 8
    On candy crush friends saga i had 13 lives from friends,wen I click on them I receive 5, wen I got to get the others there is none,were have they gone??? I have noticed a few other people saying the same thing

Prev13456789