🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I do not receive lives

Answers

• grandmother4
    grandmother4 Posts: 10 Level 2
    I have the same problem, cant send or receive lives, it doesn't let me log in via facebook, still says unknown error
  • captjoe777
    captjoe777 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Same issue as everyone else...playing on both iPhone and iPad with latest iOS updates. 

Here’s screenshots...very frustrating as I seem to be able to send lives bu5 not receive...also my friends are not receiving my gifted lives either. 

• Same as everyone else. I can send lives but cannot receive. This has been confirmed by multiple friends who are playing that has supposed sent lives but I never received them .please fix this bug. 
  • grannyof6
    grannyof6 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I am having same issue cannot receive any lives when I click on them nothing there will this issue be fixed? Also I'm not sure what the treasure chest is for up in the top right-hand corner under the piggy bank but I don't have that either I am signed into Facebook then I sign out of that and signed into the king account but I still have nothing is there a lot of issues going on with the new game if so will they all be fixed?
  • simy
    simy Posts: 9 Level 2
    I have sent lives to my friends but I've not received any. Please help?
  • mrsbarber
    mrsbarber Posts: 2 Newbie
    I am also having same problem as everyone else.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi everyone and thanks for all the info!

Our Team is looking into it. I will update you as soon as possible.
    In the meantime, please keep sharing some details with us in case you're experiencing any issue (Platform, App version, etc). 

Also, please note that lives work a bit differently in Candy Friends, so make sure you understand how it works - All info here.

Thanks a lot everyone, looking forward to more info 
  • Imalittlemad
    Imalittlemad Posts: 56 Level 3
    I'm using an Android Samsung phone, just updated today, so I think the game version is 1.1.9.
    One time I managed to get a life from someone. I spent a life then click on the plus sign on the heart and there was a life so I took it. Then I think today there was like a little box at the bottom left of my game screen when I clicked on it, it was someone asking for a life. So either, my "friends" aren't active on here or they are having the same problem as most players where hearts aren't sending or being received.

I understand it's a new game and you guys are slowly working out the kinks. This isn't a gripe just adding what is going on in my game. :)
  • grandmother4
    grandmother4 Posts: 10 Level 2
    I can send and receive lives, only thing is, that we can only use 5 of the ones sent to us, where do the other lives go ?, why can't we use them. I received 15 lives today and I was only able to use 6, how come they are gone
  • mrsbarber
    mrsbarber Posts: 2 Newbie
    An update on this issue would great.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?