How to send and receive lives / Issues

Answers

• dotdoedotdoe Posts: 3
    I never get lives from friends assigned. I don’t think people are playing much. Today o got one life and maybe two other times I got 2 lives. So I am becoming very bored with game. I hate when they suggest moves which makes you lose game. 
  • Lin_70Lin_70 Posts: 1
    edited December 2
    I am playing on a PC Windows 10 and on google chrome. I have made requests to fix the issue with receiving lives. I am not able to receive or send. I have spent a lot of money in this game and am tired of the issue . Not sure why you cannot fix it.

• dawnhdawnh Posts: 0
    I have not been receiving my life's now for at least a week ...HELP

• AlansmartAlansmart Posts: 145 ✭✭✭
    Hello @dawnh, I wish I had the solution but there is a glitch in the sending-receiving of lives right now, the team at the studio are working at solving this issue now.. I hope you are having a great day and devine time in the community and crushing candy 🍬
  • KoenigfreundeKoenigfreunde Posts: 2
    I am now at a level to complete 10 cheese with a minimum of availabilities and I am not getting lives from anyone but I have given plenty and there should be a way when the player enters possibilities that they are not able to remove them but they just hit and one live is gone
  • KoenigfreundeKoenigfreunde Posts: 2
    And yes, I enjoy the game but now I'm stuck 
  • SweetBeeSweetBee Posts: 3
    I don't even know how to get friends.
  • JustPlayingJustPlaying Posts: 2,006 Superstar
    @SweetBee if you are using Facebook friends that play the game will automatically be in your friends list as well as auto assigned King friends. Anyone you Friend in Facebook who plays will be added to your game friends.

As for the send receive issue there is an open thread where updates will be posted. There are some issues going on and we are currently working on it. Unfortunately, there is no news for now, but I invite you to follow this thread for future updates.
  • katharina5005katharina5005 Posts: 1
    For more than a month I cannot receive lives at facebook also the ones I send do not get to my friends.

Please help
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 269 ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @katharina5005

Welcome to the Community! First of all you should check if your account is synced with Facebook. You can follow this link about article our Community Manager wrote and maybe you can find your solution there https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/177763/help-and-all-you-need-to-know-to-fix-bugs-and-answer-your-questions-read-before-posting#latest

Have a great day!
  • ronni399ronni399 Posts: 1
    I get requests for lives from people I dont know. And am not receiving lives from any of the friends I have on the game. It's very odd. 
  • lessismore932lessismore932 Posts: 1
    I havr the same problem
  • ronni399ronni399 Posts: 1
    Not just me then. Well it would be nice if they get that gets fixed now wouldn't it 👍
    Hopefully sooner than later.
  • TaniaSloanTaniaSloan Posts: 99 ✭✭✭
    Ive got the same issue i cant send or receive...but...they are working out the Facebook issue...i want to have my FB friends here !!😉
  • TaniaSloanTaniaSloan Posts: 99 ✭✭✭
    Me too!!! I would like to be able to send lives also. I had the opportunity only once.