❄️🎄 We want to know what YOU think about the Holiday Calendar. Answer our survey here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Friends.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Add an Undo Button

kammielovekammielove Posts: 3
edited October 2018 in Ideas
An undo Button on the last move would be FANTASTIC! At least 1 free per game or maybe even 1 every 24hrs. Or you can buy extra undo moves with gold bars after you exhausted your freebie..
38 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• LynetteLynette Posts: 3,278 Superstar
    great idea @kammielove :awesome:
    I'd love this in all the games!
    I'm always clicking the wrong place in a game and regretting it, or seeing a great move just as I'm making another, lol

• kammielovekammielove Posts: 3
    @Lynette  lol, yeah right, Lynette  I have the habit of regretting one of my moves all of the time and wish it didn't happen and that I had the chance to have a do-iver ;)
    When I  said  last move, I  didn't mean the last move of the  game. I was referring to the last move that  I  just made. I  wanted to clarify my statement. LOL
  • LynetteLynette Posts: 3,278 Superstar

When I  said  last move, I  didn't mean the last move of the  game. I was referring to the last move that  I  just made. I  wanted to clarify my statement. LOL
    haha, yes, I understood exactly what you meant.
    I also have the problem of playing too late at night and my clumsy fingers make the wrong move all by themselves...I wish I could undo some of those!

• AitchAitch Posts: 92 ✭✭✭
    @Lynette  lol, yeah right, Lynette  I have the habit of regretting one of my moves all of the time and wish it didn't happen and that I had the chance to have a do-iver ;)

Absolutely bloomin' Brilliant idea...Need it now 💕

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 6,546 Superstar
    Lynette said:

haha, yes, I understood exactly what you meant.
    I also have the problem of playing too late at night and my clumsy fingers make the wrong move all by themselves...I wish I could undo some of those!
    SO TRUE :):)

🍭❄️ It's going to be Friend-Tastic
    Help our Studio for a chance to win 10 Gold bars here 🍭🌟
  • Oakley_ArneyOakley_Arney Posts: 71 ✭✭✭
    I think an undo button in the “quests” of candy crush friends would be super! I’ve only begun to play and twice now the little garbage can symbol has fooled me and I’ve mistaken it for a wrapped present thinking I’ve completed the quest and won something. Nope! It’s a trash can and now I’ve lost progress for that trashed quest and have to wait 16 hours for a new one!
  • Joseph45Joseph45 Posts: 1,586 Legend
    I think an undo button would be great. This would be really helpful to undo moves you didn’t mean to make.

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 9,309 Superstar
    This is a wonderful idea. I am sure players would love this 🤗
  • wormiewormie Posts: 10
    Wonderful idea 
  • candycrushinitcandycrushinit Posts: 638 Game Expert
    Voted ✅
    A young soul with a passion for Candy Crush. May all sweet things be with you in life. 🍭

Find more about the Game Experts here
    All King games I play:  All Candy Crush games / Bubble Witch 3 / Farm Heroes Saga / Papa Pear Saga / Diamond Digger Saga - Happy crushing! 😉
    • Vote for more fragments for Characters/Costumes in Candy Friends here
    • Vote for a “Win Moves” option for when a Bomb explodes here
    • Vote for a Gold Bar wheel here