Hey! Join us!

🔥Hot right Now! 🌶

Win Friendly Boosters - QuizzMia by QueenMia #4 (FINISHED)

QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 12,982 Community Manager
edited November 2018 in Contests
Hello Friends and welcome to the third QuizzMia!

It's Wednesday and like every Wednesday it's Quizz-o'clock heart 

This week, Nutcracker is celebrated - Remember you can read his exclusive interview and ask him your questions here - and he decided to offer Friendly booster, because that's what Nutcracker is all about, friendliness :) We are giving away 1 Friendly charge and 1 Friendly Coloring Candy to 10 lucky members of the Community!

Isn't that Nutcracking?!

For a chance to win, simply answer the following 3 questions by commenting below and that's it!
So read carefully, here are the (very) easy questions:

1 . Can you name at least one booster?

2 . What's Nutcracker's power and how is it triggered?

3 . What's his favourite instrument?

You have until Monday 4th of November 13.00 CET to participate. Then 10 winners will be randomly chosen and will receive their reward star 

Now, here's a tip: Don't look further, all answers can be found on the Community 

Ready everyone? Go!

Good Luck  D 

Prev13

Comments

• nicely19nicely19 Posts: 20 Level 2
    1 . Color Bomb

2 . Match 10 blue Candies, and he’ll play a few notes where his sweet tune can attack up to 5 blockers in a horizontal line. He even deals double damage to Caramel Cups

3 . His trumpet
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 16,702 Farm Moderator
    edited October 2018
    Hi Queen Mia!

Thank You & the Nutcracker for this Quiz.  My answers::

1) Wrapped Candy;

2) When 10 Blue Candies are matched / collected, the tune he plays will double damage the Caramel Cups and another power is it can destroy up to 5 blocks in a line;

3) Looks like he does not leave his Trumpet anywhere else :))
  • AitchAitch Posts: 127 Level 3
    Hi y'all,
    Nutcracker is just far too cute...
    1. Booster-Colour Bomb (my favourite!)
    2. When we've matched 10 blue candies, Nutcracker ''toots' on his trumpet. When he does, the ultra destructive force he magically creates will attack up to 5 blockers in a horizontal line. This force is so strong with him that he can even deal double damage to Caramel Cups! A truly remarkable feat  :) 
    3. Nutcracker loves his trumpet-and I mean Loves-He simply wouldn't consider playing any other instrument...It would be like suggesting he could wear jeans & trainers-Never goin' to happen! 
    Good luck everybody x
  • Ali_AzmirAli_Azmir Posts: 84 Level 3
    Hi everyone,

1.  Lollipop hammer.
    2.  Nutcracker's power is he can attack/destroy up to 5 blockers in a horizontal line and its very useful in "dunk the cookies"         mode. His power is triggered if you can match 10 blue Candies.
    3.  Trumpet.
  • thedarkgeminithedarkgemini Posts: 10 Level 2
    1. Wrapped Lollipop Hammer
    2. Match 10 blue Candies, and he’ll play a few notes just for you! When he does, his sweet tune can attack up to 5 blockers in a horizontal line
    3. Trumpet
  • CamolawyerCamolawyer Posts: 7 Level 2
    Hello everyone!!
    1. Lollipop Hammer (the OG booster)
    2. His power is to take out up to 5 blockers in a horizontal line.
    3. His trumpet 🎺 of course!
  • Eiliesha_JarmanEiliesha_Jarman Posts: 185 Pro Player 👑
    Colour bomb

His power is to take out up to 5 blockers in a horizontal line

his trumpet 
  • AlansmartAlansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    1 color bomb
    2 take out 5 horizontal blockers and is triggered by matching 10 blue candies
    3 xylophone.. But since he finds it very difficult to crush candy with he uses a trumpet instead
  • merchelmerchel Posts: 20 Level 2
    1. Wrapped candy 
    2. His power is to destroy / attack up to 5 blockers in a horizontal line and even deals double damage to caramel cups by matching 10 blue candies 
    3. His trumpet 
  • John-18John-18 Posts: 115 Level 3
    Mojn everyone,

1. stripped candy 
    2. His power is to take out up to 5 blockers in a horizontal line.
    3. His trumpet that he LOVES

Thanks and have a good day everyone :) 
  • TonyaBoatwrightTonyaBoatwright Posts: 24 Level 2
    1. Color Bomb
    2. Power is to take out up to 5 blockers in a horizontal line.
    3. His Trumpet
  • AlejHerrBar2k3AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    - Wrapped candies, even if they don't make a sound at the second explosion!!* >:(
    - Match 10 Blue candies and he'll touch 5 Blockers on a horizontal line.
    - His trumpet, can anyone ever see him without a trumpet? BTW I love pianos.

*See "Android sound issues" on Support and you'll see what I'm talking about.
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 12,982 Community Manager

Hello everyone, 

I hope you're having an amazing Monday and you're ready to rock the rest of the week 

I am so thrilled to see so many of you here. A big thank you to each and everyone of you for participating star You all answered the questions without any mistake! Clap Clap D 

The Contest is now over and the 10 lucky winners are... **Drum**... 

@Aitch

@Ali_Azmir   

@thedarkgemini      

@Camolawyer      

@Eiliesha Jarman      

@Alansmart        

@John-18      

@merchel     

@TonyaBoatwright    

@AlejHerrBar2k3

Congratulations, guys! Your price is already waiting for you!

But what have you won? This week, Nutcracker is giving away 1 Friendly charge and 1 Friendly Coloring Candy! SWEEEET D 

Again, thank you to all of you for participating in our QuizzMia and don't be sad if you haven't won today. Keep an eye around as there will be many more of these events coming  

Any feedback or suggestions is more than welcome!

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 12,982 Community Manager
    @Camolawyer - I will need your Core ID to be able to add your sweet rewards. To find it:

- Open the game App.

- Tap on the left bottom corner and click on the orange icon.

- DOUBLE TAP on the King logo on the top of the pop up and you will see the ID.

• AlejHerrBar2k3AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    @QueenMia, Thanks for my rewards! 

BTW, please refer to me by my real name, shown below. I don't like nicknames.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.