Level 169 3 stars?

JupiterJupiter Posts: 25 ✭✭
I have 3 stars on every level but now i am at level 169. My highest score on this level was a fluke at ~80000 and it was only 2 stars, seemed far away from the third star still. Average score seems to be between 35k and 50k. Anybody got 3 stars on this level? Give me hope. :)  I dont even know what score u need to achieve it.  100k?
Prev134

Comments

• JustPlayingJustPlaying Posts: 2,043 Superstar
    Only 1 star for me.. looking at it it looks like 1 star is 30000  2 stars is 60000 and 3 maybe 75000 based on the spacing?
  • JustPlayingJustPlaying Posts: 2,043 Superstar
    @Jupiter @Lynette I got 1 star with 58830 I can see Lyn at #1 with 70530 so could check with her
  • LynetteLynette Posts: 1,641 Superstar
     I can see Lyn at #1 with 70530 so could check with her
    @JustPlaying @Jupiter, I'll have to try this one again and see.  When I played it with my Lyn account I only got 2 stars.
    3 stars must be somewhere above 80000! 
  • JupiterJupiter Posts: 25 ✭✭
    Yes I got over 80000 as my high score and I’m not even close to 3 stars. I think it’s a 100000. If so, i think it is disportionately unfair compared to the 168 levels before it. 
    New high score on 169. Still not 3 stars. 
  • awhit79awhit79 Posts: 1
    edited November 12
    I just scored 95,190 points on level 169 and still only 2 stars. I beat the level with 18 moves left. @King needs to fix the bug in this level since it seems impossible to get 3 stars.  :(  
    New high score on 169. Still not 3 stars. 
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 1,669 Community Manager
    Hey guys,

We checked the level, here, and it's true that it takes a lot of points and effort to get the 3 Stars but that's not impossible! I'm sure you can manage, especially if you win some sweet boosters in our Contests ;) 

Good luck and let us know once you've reached the 3 stars!

Welcome to the King Community! Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

BW3 Fan? Get your goodies here!
    Come on guys, let's count to 1000 together!
    Agreed. Nice score by the way. I understand u have to be lucky to get 3 stars sometimes but it needs to be fair as well.  My guess is 100,000 is the 3 star score. Wonder if any King testers actually got that score. If so, post the video so we all know it’s possible. 
    Hehe, @Jupiter. Yes, they do! Here's one :)

Welcome to the King Community! Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

Excellent thank you. At least there is proof. Not sure how many boosters were active there but I will keep trying whenever I have a booster. Still think you should drop that difficulty down a notch. Don’t think 3 stars on this level is possible without a booster. 
    Hey @Jupiter check there and let me know what booster you'd like that might give you some help to get those 3 Stars! Meanwhile, I've passed the feedback to the Studio, but can't guarantee that anything will be changed.

Thanks and have a great day :) 

Thank you for passing along the feedback. I finished that contest and requested a chocolate bomb. Not sure what booster serves me best on 169 but the colour bomb works well too. 
  • VeereshVeeresh Posts: 175 ✭✭✭
    @Jupiter - I totally agree with you and it is really very tough to get 3 stars in this level.........there are many more such levels where it is impossible to get 3 stars even with the "character charge" activated. .......
  • anna-10anna-10 Posts: 3
    I just scored 99000 points ! :( i have 3 stars in levels 1..200 except this...... about 10 days triing it...

Prev134