Level 169 3 stars?

Comments

• JupiterJupiter Posts: 25 ✭✭
    Congrats, I am trying for 3 stars on every level as well (up to 186 so far) and this is the only one so far which feels unattainable. 99000 is amazing. Did u have any boosters or charges going?  They just updated the app on iOS and I was hoping they might have fixed this level but its hard for me to tell since I keep getting 40000 to 50000 which is just 1 star. 
  • anna-10anna-10 Posts: 3
    I arrived once with a bomb+colorant that make in the game,without boosters. i had 17 movements and 44.000 points in the moment . I think each movement that you have is about 3000 points at the end of the game. Its so dificult. I'm playing in Android, IOS and PC, In all is difficult for me.I will go on and back later at level 169.
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 1,607 Community Manager
    Hey guys, it's true that it's a very challenging level in terms of stars!

Let's do something... I'll give 20 Gold bars to the first one that manages to get those 3 stars! I hope that it brings you a bit of extra luck ;) 

Welcome to the King Community! Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

BW3 Fan? Get your goodies here!
    Come on guys, let's count to 1000 together!
    A colour bomb charge would bring some extra luck. :)  Or being able to choose a different friend. I’ve moved on to the other levels but come back to 169 when I have a charge. Maybe lower the 3 stars to 80,000?That is still difficult. But thanks for the challenge. 
    Not fair!  
  • HatricHatric Posts: 9
    I got one star too. It seems hard level

• VeereshVeeresh Posts: 146 ✭✭✭
    @QueenMia - I would be obliged on behalf of all players if you could take up this issue with the studio and ask them to reduce the score so that we can obtain the 3rd star in this level. .......
    FYI - my 98000 score above which was still only 2 stars had the benefit of a colour bomb charge and using 1 booster to get rid of the last octopus with 17 turns left.  Typically that should be enough for 3 stars. 
    @Jupiter - I had all 3 charges activated and finished it with 15 moves left and yet didn't get the 3rd star. .........
    I don’t need the stars for gold bars since I don’t plan on buying the piggy bank. It’s just a challenge for myself to get 3 stars on every level. I’m having troubles getting 3 stars on 200 as well but at least that level looks attainable. 
    Personally I too share the same opinion as you @Jupiter and hate it if I don't get a 3 star in any level. ......
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 1,607 Community Manager
    Hey @Veeresh, hey @Jupiter

I've already taken it up to the Studio, however, I can't promise they will change anything since the 3 stars are hard but not impossible to get. I'll let you know if I hear any good news. In the meantime, you can still try your luck. The 20 Gold to the 3 stars offer still stands ;)

Welcome to the King Community! Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

BW3 Fan? Get your goodies here!
    Come on guys, let's count to 1000 together!
    @QueenMia
    I fail to understand why the studio shouldn't listen to the player's. After all they are meant to help the players and resolve their issue's. What would they lose if they lower the score so that players achieve 3 stars. I think 97% of the players just concentrate on clearing levels and don't care about the stars as there are no contests available in this game unlike CCS. If there was an easier option available I wouldn't hesitate in going back to the beginning and replay all those levels in which I have missed 3 stars.
  • JuAnM269JuAnM269 Posts: 1
    I personally hate this level. I’ve been playing this one by only moving to the next level after 3 stars. I personally feel that this level is improperly marked as not being hard but even then 3 stars seem impossible without the use of major boosters. 
  • WandaJbayWandaJbay Posts: 1
    Hi there

I am stuck on level 169 only able to reach one star with 59 k points I do not move on to any level without reaching 3 stars and this is not a difficult level as per the set out

help