Level 169 3 stars?

Comments

• VeereshVeeresh Posts: 146 ✭✭✭
    @WandaJbay

I fully agree with you on this level. This level has already been reported and @QueenMia has appraised this to the studio. I got a score of 99k and I have 2 stars only. I played this level more than 70 times and that too with all 3 'Charges' activated and had upto 15 moves left but yet I didn't get the 3rd star. The studio has replied that 3 star is achievable and they don't intend to lower the score. I wish there was a thread for this level and 200 players submit their complaint so that the studio is forced to accept the demand of the players and reduce the score.
    I'm at 580 at present and you will come across many levels ahead in which it is difficult to earn 3 stars.
    Please don't be rigid and continue your journey and wish you a happy crushing.
  • WandaJbayWandaJbay Posts: 1
    Thank You 

I refuse to go on until I get my 3 stars

Hope that helps me πŸ˜‚
    Try to activate all 3 charges and than attack this level. I gave up after 70 ~ 80 attempts. .....let me know when you get the 3rd star. .......I think we need to score 115k to get the 3rd star. .......
  • TaniaSloanTaniaSloan Posts: 99 ✭✭✭
    I could only get 1 ⭐ here too...i was pulling my hair outπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i just went back and tried again....still 1 ⭐. 
    I could only get 1 ⭐ here too...i was pulling my hair outπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i just went back and tried again....still 1 ⭐. 
    I think the probability of getting a 3 star in this level is less than 0.25%. .......The studio doesn't want to reduce the score.
    I think the probability of getting a 3 star in this level is less than 0.25%. .......The studio doesn't want to reduce the score.
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 1,607 Community Manager
    edited December 7
    Hey guys! 

I know level 169 is pretty challenging in terms of 3 stars but it's doable! Have you seen this conversation? There are some tips there and I also offered 20 Gold bars to the first one posting a screenshot showing the 3 stars... Now, doesn't that motivates you even more? :tongue:

Good luck guys, you can do it!!

I'll merge the two convo together ;) 

Welcome to the King Community! Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

BW3 Fan? Get your goodies here!
    Come on guys, let's count to 1000 together!
    I have just moved on from this 1!!! Its all good..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.there will always be a few levels to make me want to toss my phone across the roomπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Thats part of the challenge😎
  • JupiterJupiter Posts: 25 ✭✭
    Lost track of how many times I’ve tried to get 3 stars on this level. Highest I’ve gotten is about 98000 and that still wasn’t enough. Tests your sanity for sure. I’ve moved on as well. I’m up to level 256 with 3 stars on every level except this one and 200. I come back and try them again when I gain boosters but otherwise I maintain my sanity by playing new levels. 
    @Jupiter you nailed!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i try to get 3⭐ on every level...i go back and re try them as well...but....sometimes is just not meant to be...this is simply a competition within myselfπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰i enjoy playing. Its great way for me to lose track of time. Perk....ppl here in the community are awesomeπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘πŸ˜Ž
  • Pummy_RajPummy_Raj Posts: 167 ✭✭✭
    edited December 8
    Hello @QueenMia & fellow Candy Crushers :)

Luckily, I came across this post... so went back to the level # 169 and tried to gain 3 stars.  I also had/have only 1 star and kept trying.  The higher score I got is 69760 with one star &  first place within my friends.

It was fun & entertaining while trying & winning or loosing.  But, once the lives are over, I am being sent to my current level #448 :(  It is hard to keep on scrolling that many episodes to go back to 196.  I am giving up to try to gain more stars UNTIL we get the facility of "Jumping to Episodes"!!!  
  • JupiterJupiter Posts: 25 ✭✭
    I agree. A go to level option for completed levels would save time if you want to go back and improve your high score or try to get 3 stars. 
  • Pummy_RajPummy_Raj Posts: 167 ✭✭✭
    Hello @Jupiter!

Yes! That's true :)  I have suggested this Idea,  Would you mind to go there & Vote UP?
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/177636/go-to-a-lower-level-without-scrolling-the-whole-board#latest

Thank you & have a great day/evening!
    I did vote πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. It would be very helpful for sure!!
    Hello @QueenMia, thanks for the offer.
    Like @Jupiter and @Pummy_Raj said going back to a lower level takes time. I'm @ 620 and hence I need to scroll more. I too like @Jupiter have made more than 80 attempts and even used a couple of boosters to save moves but to no avail. As I said earlier I'm once again reiterating that the probability in this level is too less and not worth the time. Anyways I will try my luck this afternoon and hope I strike gold.