🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Stuck lvl 535 candy crush friends

Options
lilport
lilport Posts: 2 Newbie
I've completed lvl 535 on all stars and it won't Progress's me please help WO t move from lvl 535

Best Answer

Answers

• Comte
    Comte Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I have been stuck on a level in Candy Crush Friends Saga even though I have passed it several times. How can I move to the next level?
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    Options
    The game should show a prompt to indicate that the level has indeed been completed (e.g. the score rank you know). If the game does not show anything and you suddenly close it, then the game will not understand that you've completed a level. You should let the game show the prompts when you have finally realized that you've finished it.
  • JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Comte what happens after you finish a level? If clicking next after completing a level does not take you to the next level or to the map showing you on the next level please check this faq for troubleshooting.
  • Divyamahadevan
    Divyamahadevan Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Am stuck on level 540 how cn I move into the another level
  • JustPlaying
    Options
    HI @Divyamahadevan Welcome to the Candy Crush Friends Community :)

Can you describe how you are stuck?
  • lilport
    lilport Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I'm stuck lvl 535 even no I passed it with all stars it won't progress me help please 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @lilport, you posted in the wrong community.  This is for Candy Crush Saga and you are asking about Candy Crush Friends Saga.  I will have @Cezdiamond move you to the correct community so that they can help you with your issue.
  • JustPlaying
    Options
    Hi @lilport Can you provide a screenshot of when you complete the level before you click next? and map?
  • tranquildawn86
    tranquildawn86 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Hi, I’ve been playing Candy Crush Friends for awhile and have managed to get through level 535 but it won’t let me go further. I wait for it to run through the whole thing, Tiffi does her dance, candies fall, it says I’ve completed,(not exactly in that order of course lol)  has the next option pop up and shows I’ve reached 3 stars and who I’m next to on the leaderboard but when Misty or yeti screen pops up after it goes to the map the next level 536 button isn’t raised and I’m still on the same level. It shows I’ve received three stars on the map itself as well.  Curiously, after the misty or yeti transition screen finishes and it takes me to the map the map has traveled further up the line so I see the present at the end of the level and the two other level points( not completed or raised of course because it hasn’t even allowed me to even reach 536) so I have to scroll back to 535. Please help and thank you.  
  • Veeresh
    Veeresh Posts: 465 Level 4
    Options
    Hello @lilport and @tranquildawn86. Do you have any accumulated boosters ? In case you don't have any boosters left and your game is connected to FB or King account than you can uninstall and download the game once again. You can also go to your device settings and clear the cache.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?