Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Friends.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Disable automatic boosters

JustPlayingJustPlaying Posts: 4,152 Superstar
Would be nice to choose if a booster is applied since not everyone wants to use them
10 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Ali_AzmirAli_Azmir Posts: 84 ✭✭✭
    I'm hoping the pre-game boosters (friendly fish, friendly charge & friendly coloring candy) can be manage like candy crush saga so the boosters will not be wasted.
  • AitchAitch Posts: 92 ✭✭✭
    I really would prefer to have the automatic boosters that we win...Then given to us so that we can choose when to use them. Especially the timed special buddies I've had-Problem is I cant guarantee when I'm going to win one so when I do-it's another 2hours play time...Just when I'm about to turn in and finally get some sleep!  :open_mouth:
    I hate the thought of them being wasted as I've worked hard for them-So sleep has to wait! If I could '''bank' them then that would be absolutely brilliant  :3
    And...I wouldn't need sunglasses on the next day as I look like an extra from a Zombie film  B)
    Just a thought anyway, Keep on Crushing xXx 
  • PROUDCAGLEHEADPROUDCAGLEHEAD Posts: 25 ✭✭
    It would be nice not to have automatic boosters. Whether it is free time on boosters, I let the time run down before I play again. Or the ribbons that appear on the new levels.