🎶 Tell the Audio team what you think about music and sound HERE
💞With a little help from my friends! Earn our Love badge here!
⚽️🏀🏈 Friends Comm' Together Games! Second competition here!

Win free Lollipops - QuizzMia by QueenMia #5 (FINISHED)

2Next

Comments

• Dinha123Dinha123 Posts: 5 Newbie
    Olá!
    1.Odus não gostaria de compartilhar sua idade, portanto, não sabemos o número exato, mas sabemos que ele é velho e sábio. 
    2. O poder de Odus é que ele pode criar dois doces listrados especiais e é ativado combinando 8 doces roxos e ele vai gerar um doce listrado vertical e horizontal aleatoriamente no tabuleiro. 
    3. Seus espetáculos, sua grande memória e sua roupa de pássaro tropical.
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• brandanimobrandanimo Posts: 2 Newbie
    Odis is too old, he doesn't disclose his age.

He can create two special stripped candy by matching 8 purple candies he will spawn a horizontal and vertical stripped candy at random.

His spectacles, tropical bird outfit and great memory
  • rabbit777rabbit777 Posts: 9 Newbie
    1. Odis is old and he doesn't want anyone to know how old he is.
    2.After matching 8 purple candies, Odis can create 2 stripped candies. He summons either a random horizontal or vertical strippes.
    3. Odis would bring his old memory, tropical bird outfit and his spectacles.
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 12,883 Community Manager
    edited November 2018

Hello everyone, 

I hope you're having an amazing Monday and you're ready to rock the rest of the week 

I am so thrilled to see so many of you here. A big thank you to each and everyone of you for participating star You all answered the questions without any mistake! Clap Clap D 

The Contest is now over and the 10 lucky winners are... **Drum**... 

@Aitch 

@Veeresh    

@cxtq18

@Diane_Smith-2      

@pizzakingpaul 

@Pummy_Raj     

@Jennifer_Paixao      

@Brenda_Arthur    

@Dinha123     

@brandanimo    

Congratulations, guys! Your price is already waiting for you!

But what have you won? This week, Odus is giving away 2 wrapped and 2 stripped lollipops! SWEEEET D 

@pizzakingpaul and @Dinha123 - I could not find your Candy Friends account, thereofre, could you please let me know what's your core ID? To find it:

- Open the game App.

- Tap on the left bottom corner and click on the orange icon.

- DOUBLE TAP on the King logo on the top of the pop up and you will see the ID.

Again, thank you to all of you for participating in our QuizzMia and don't be sad if you haven't won today. Keep an eye around as there will be many more of these events coming  

Any feedback or suggestions is more than welcome!

Also, please remember that the language on the Community is exclusively English! Thanks and have the sweetest week :heart:

No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Want to PLAY more?
    🍭 Play Candy Crush Saga      🥤Play Candy Crush Soda Saga         👭Play Candy Crush Friends Saga   
    🥭 Play Crash on the Run!    🍮 Play Candy Crush Jelly Saga      🍏 Play Farm Heroes Saga

🌟
  • AlejHerrBar2k3AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    As they say in my country when the lottery results get posted at the end of every Sunday: Congratulations to the winners!
    Alejandro Herrera Barboza, 15, from Costa Rica
    An Aspie with a strong passion for gaming and computing!
  • AlansmartAlansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    1 odus is as old as crushing candies ;)
    2 he will spawn two striped candies when you have matched eight purple candies
    3 he would take a mobile device and solar charger so he could play candy crush and continue to be connected to the community!

Keep calm and crush on  🍬🔨

Alan Smart 🍁
  • Diane_Smith-2Diane_Smith-2 Posts: 62 Level 3
    Thank you. Can use all the help I can get.
  • AlejHerrBar2k3AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    Alansmart said:
    1 odus is as old as crushing candies ;)
    2 he will spawn two striped candies when you have matched eight purple candies
    3 he would take a mobile device and solar charger so he could play candy crush and continue to be connected to the community!
    This QuizzMia has finished. Sorry.
    Alejandro Herrera Barboza, 15, from Costa Rica
    An Aspie with a strong passion for gaming and computing!
  • VeereshVeeresh Posts: 465 Level 4
    A huge applause to all winners......
    Thank you @QueenMia for picking me.....
  • cxtq18cxtq18 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Super late but thanks & congrats to the others winners.
  • AlansmartAlansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    All is well, I knew it was over but had to hand in the paper anyway lol

Keep calm and crush on  🍬🔨

Alan Smart 🍁
  • simonaysimonay Posts: 41 Level 2
        He never shares his age, hes too old for that

2    Match 8 purple Candies, and he’ll spawn both a vertical and a horizontal Striped Candy at random on the board

3  His spectacles, his memory and tropical bird outfit

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.