Your opinion matters! Let our Studio know what you think about Candy Friends Quests here!
Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Friends.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Hints revealed only when needed.

jssrose14jssrose14 Posts: 1
Have an option to hide the hints, and click a button to reveal the hints as you need them. Its rather annoying sometimes when you're trying to focus.
27 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• TroyTroy Posts: 2
    Agreed!
  • Joseph45Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Legend
    Personally, I don’t find the hints to be that annoying, but I do think it would nice to add a hide feature. 
  • seagull398seagull398 Posts: 22 ✭✭
    you could have hints that you earn in the stickers
  • Mykids3Mykids3 Posts: 0
    If I don't respond to a move the candy starts blinking, telling me where to play and mess up my whole concentration sometimes. No blinking candies
  • MamaK2019MamaK2019 Posts: 1
    I agree.  Should have the option for hints.  Be able to turn them off or on. 
  • mattprimmmattprimm Posts: 1
    Please make it an option to turn this off. I picked the game back up for a few days and the immediate suggested move was annoying. I really prefer the option of being able to make an independent choice.
  • peppipeppi Posts: 1
    edited February 15
    Some Level för me could be better play if i could switch the helper Off, but it is Not possible. So crushed candies or fishes were thrown in my strategie . I don t like to play again.
  • charBAMcharBAM Posts: 1
    Please please give players the option of turning off the hint feature. It is incredibly distracting, and ruins my concentration and ability to strategize.  I cannot commit fully, if at all, until I have the option of turning it off...because there is no point in playing if I cant focus/strategize.
  • queen_candy61whesterqueen_candy61whester Posts: 125 ✭✭✭
    I need all boosters in game.
  • copperterracopperterra Posts: 2
    I would at least like the hint to wait 10 seconds or so before flashing.  I don't even get time to figure out a strategy before that thing is flashing and driving me nuts.  Sometimes I purposely will mess up the hint it gives me because I don't want it telling me how to play.