Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

stop creating configurations that are impossible to complete

ricks26bhricks26bh Posts: 7
what is the reason for playing a game that can only be completed if it is with the help of such "randomness" of the system? It has stages that are played for many times without any chance of passing, so out of nowhere the "random" plays for us and just so we pass. Ridiculous it!
1 votes

Implemented · Last Updated

We constantly add new features and content to keep the games stimulating and interesting and to keep our players engaged and challenged. This said, I am closing this submission as it is something we already do.

Comments

• ricks26bhricks26bh Posts: 7
    "Randomness" is made to force the player to BUY lives and powers
    edited December 7
    (**Removed by CM - Unsupported and rude Language**) 
  • AlejHerrBar2k3AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 240 ✭✭✭✭
    Primeiro que tudo, aqui no se fala português. Y vocé no pode ser rudo aquí.

You are not talking about Candy Crush Friends. We don't speak Portuguese; please do your posts in English all the time. And don't be rude just as you did with the comment in Portuguese.
    Alejandro Herrera Barboza, 15, from Costa Rica
    An Aspie with a very strong passion for gaming and computing!
    edited December 7
    I talk as i want.
    (**Removed by CM - Unsupported and rude Language**) 

edited December 6
    You cannot talk the way you love to here. You must talk in English only and be respectful as stated in the House Rules.
    edited December 7
    So respect my opinion! 3 days in the same stage, just because the programmers do what they want to manipulate us to buy what they want. [**Removed by CM - Rude comment**]
    I'm sorry if some levels feel impossible to you, but that is no means for you to insult the developers. If you want to beat a level just by matching candies and without any purchases, do it and don't get mad about it. And stop referring to people as "imbecile"!
    Thaks for your concern. But i dont need. I prefer to get mad with such kind of manipulation. Is because of this thing the world is in that way. Wild capitalism 
  • Joseph45Joseph45 Posts: 199 ✭✭✭
    I understand that you may be frustrated @ricks26bh, but please remember to be respectful and kind here in the community. We only promote behavior that is kind and respectful in this community. 
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 1,681 Community Manager
    edited December 7
    Hi @ricks26bh

While I can understand your frustration, I cannot accept this language in the Community. It is ok to disagree but it is not to be rude. Your feedback is welcome, as long as it remains respectful - We are all human being here and deserve respect. I have issued a Notice warning to you.

All of our games are a blended mix of luck and skill and I can assure you that we never interfere with a player's board and that all levels can be passed without purchasing a single item. As you progress through the game, levels become more challenging and it may seem impossible at times but with a little luck and perseverance you'll get there. 

If you are stuck on particular level you can always check one of our tutorials, ask here for some tips to other players, or simply take a break from the game as suggested above. 

We constantly add new features and content to keep the games stimulating and interesting and to keep our players engaged and challenged. This said, I am closing this submission as it is something we already do.

Thanks and have a sweet weekend. 

Welcome to the King Community! Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

BW3 Fan? Get your goodies here!
    Come on guys, let's count to 1000 together!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Leaderboard