💬Share your feedback! Direct line to the Studio!

A bit of Frustration

MJKITTYMJKITTY Posts: 11 Level 2
edited December 2018 in Discussions
Playing the new Candy Crush Friends Saga. This is a very challenging game...at least for me. Very hard to get boosters, your best rewards always seem to come when you have exhausted all of your 5 lives. Friend request for lives still not working. Is anyone else having any challenges with this game?

Comments

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @MJKITTY

Thanks for joining Community! We are all aware that game is not perfect and it's just released a month and a half ago so it has its issues. The studio is working all the time to make player's experience better. Don't worry. Just enjoy crashing candies and soon you will see the situation improving with future updates.

I hope this helps. Have a great day!
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• eli_snipereli_sniper Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited December 2018
    (Unsupported Language)
    Consegui o unicórnio com o desafio das estrelas. E nao liberou na lista de personagens. Favor corrigir urgente

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    @eli_sniper

Welcome to the Community! Thank you for posting. I have to ask you to post in the English language since we use only that language here. I understand that not everyone knows English but you can use the translating application and then reach us in order to help you.

Have a great day! 🍭