(Unsupported Language) He realizado una compra y no he recibido su contenido.

vero82vero82 Posts: 6
edited December 7 in Support

Best Answer

Answers

• vero82vero82 Posts: 6
    edited December 7
    Escribe tu comentario
  • AlejHerrBar2k3AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 214 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 6
    Translated post name: I made a purchase but I don't get it's contents yet. What can I do to get it?

¡Hola @vero82! Aquí la mayoría de personas hablan inglés, por tanto el español no es un idioma soportado en esta Comunidad. Hablando de tu problema, no podemos ayudar con problemas de compras aquí por propósitos de privacidad. Espero que puedas entenderlo.

Most people here only speak English, and as such Spanish is not supported here. About your problem, we don't handle purchase problems for privacy purposes. I hope you understand.
    Escribe tu comentario

I made a purchase and I have not received your content. How could it be solved?

No he recibido respuestas
    Translated post name: I made a purchase but I don't get it's contents yet. What can I do to get it?

¡Hola @vero82! Aquí la mayoría de personas hablan inglés, por tanto el español no es un idioma soportado en esta Comunidad. Hablando de tu problema, no podemos ayudar con problemas de compras aquí por propósitos de privacidad. Espero que puedas entenderlo.

Most people here only speak English, and as such Spanish is not supported here. About your problem, we don't handle purchase problems for privacy purposes. I hope you understand.

I made a purchase and I have not received your content. How could it be solved
  • AlansmartAlansmart Posts: 145 ✭✭✭
    Hello @vero82, I would like to try and help you with the issue, but can you please use English as it is the used language of the community.. keep calm and crush on 🍬
  • VeereshVeeresh Posts: 146 ✭✭✭
    Hi @vero82 welcome to the community. I would like to bring to your knowledge that this section is relatively for people playing Friends Saga game. Your purchase issue is related to CCS and hence you need to post it under the related game and that too in English language only. 
  • VeereshVeeresh Posts: 146 ✭✭✭
    Hello @QueenMia
    I have seen more than 25 posts by South American players and I'm sure they will keep increasing in due course as the game is becoming popular worldwide. Is it possible to appoint a Super Star who can converse and respond in Spanish. I'm sorry if I'm interfering. .......
  • AlejHerrBar2k3AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 214 ✭✭✭✭
    Veeresh said:
    Hello @QueenMia
    I have seen more than 25 posts by South American players and I'm sure they will keep increasing in due course as the game is becoming popular worldwide. Is it possible to appoint a Super Star who can converse and respond in Spanish. I'm sorry if I'm interfering. .......
    I may not be a Super Star but I can understand Spanish very well. What if we make a separate community dedicated to Spanish? Will it be possible?
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 1,607 Community Manager
    Hola @vero82 - I believe you've been answered in here already. Therefore I'm closing and merging the thread. 
    Thanks!

Welcome to the King Community! Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

BW3 Fan? Get your goodies here!
    Come on guys, let's count to 1000 together!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Leaderboard

This Week's Leaders