Who has a pet?

Joseph45Joseph45 Posts: 202 ✭✭✭✭
Hello guys! I was just curious to know if you guys have any pets at home. I personally love ๐Ÿถ, but if you guys have a different favorite pet, that is perfectly fine with me! Anyway, hereโ€™s a pic of my little dog! His name is Coconut, and he is just my little buddy! Got any cute pics of your pets that you would like to share? I would love to see them!
Prev1

Comments

• AlansmartAlansmart Posts: 169 ✭✭✭
    Hello @Joseph45 and all crush crew, yes animals are a staple of my home.. a dog, cat, snake, and chickens (I live on a farm). I hope all are enjoying this devine day, keep calm and crush on ๐Ÿฌ
  • AlejHerrBar2k3AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 251 ✭✭✭✭
    Alright, I'm going to buy fried chicken; that way I'll be able to catch a photo to my food-seeking kittens!! ๐Ÿคฃ
    Alejandro Herrera Barboza, 15, from Costa Rica
    An Aspie with a very strong passion for gaming and computing!
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 330 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't have any pets but I would really like to have a dog, I love them ๐Ÿค— @Joseph45
    "A wise man once said nothing"
  • TaniaSloanTaniaSloan Posts: 131 ✭✭✭
    A few know i have my lab Miss Stella Louise!!!!๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ•. Of course i only use her full name when she refuses to cooperate๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Shes on my feet at this moment. 
  • ninajentaninajenta Posts: 3
    I got 3 pets one Jack russell one bordecollie and one racehorse
    Nice @ninajenta, I'm guessing you also live on a farm?.. or like pipi long longstocking ๐Ÿ˜
  • ninajentaninajenta Posts: 3
    No i dont. Live just outside the city 
  • VeereshVeeresh Posts: 175 ✭✭✭
    I too love pets and since childhood I and my lil brother always wanted to have a pup or kitten but unfortunately my parent's are allergic to cats / dogs and hence I couldn't bring home any pet. After watching Harry Potter series I'm now intrigued with getting an Owl. Now some facts for Mr curious @Joseph45 - there are around 20 species of Owl's and this is the only bird that can rotate it's neck by 270 degrees.
  • MimiouMimiou Posts: 35 ✭✭
    I have 2 cats, but I wish I could have more! I also want a couple of dogs (when I have space) and chicken for fresh eggs every day :D 
  • Joseph45Joseph45 Posts: 202 ✭✭✭✭
    Really, @Veeresh?! Thatโ€™s very interesting! Thanks!
    Stella๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ• just a tiny bit larger that sweet little Coconut๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ• @Joseph45
  • Joseph45Joseph45 Posts: 202 ✭✭✭✭
    Awww....sheโ€™s adorable @TaniaSloan! I just looooove dogs so much!!!!!Thanks for sharing!!
    This is miss Lucy, like misty she is a princess and just had to get up on the bed with me and mommy for movie time..
    @Alansmart. Lucy is precious๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’œ Stella has her spot on the bed๐Ÿ˜‚@Joseph45 ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’œ I love dogs too
Prev1