Who has this on the ground where they are?

Joseph45Joseph45 Posts: 192 ✭✭✭
Good morning everyone (it is the morning where I’m at right now)! I woke up this morning with some beautiful snow on the ground! It started snowing 🌨 last night, but I think it looks absolutely breathtaking with the sun making it glisten! Who else has snow? I would love to see your pics if you have any!

Comments

• Joseph45Joseph45 Posts: 192 ✭✭✭
    I woke up this morning to some beautiful snow! I love snow right around the holidays! Ahh...I feel like I’ve been transported to Chocolate Mountains...except without the giant lollipops and marshmallows of course! 
  • AlejHerrBar2k3AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 235 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 5
    Well, in my country (Costa Rica) it never snows, even on Christmas. But yes, there is that cold feeling everyone loves...

Oh, and shouldn't this be on the Off-topic Discussions?
    Alejandro Herrera Barboza, 15, from Costa Rica
    An Aspie with a very strong passion for gaming and computing!
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 319 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey @Joseph45 I don't have snow but I have a magnificent and beautiful rainbow 😍 
    "A wise man once said nothing"
    That’s beautiful @firebombmarkus! Thanks for sharing! 
    As I've said on another post, it never snows in my country, not even on Christmas.
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 319 ✭✭✭✭
    @AlejHerrBar2k3 I adore snow and winter yet I plan to move to a country without winter 🙈
    "A wise man once said nothing"
    As I've said on another post, it never snows in my country, not even on Christmas.
    Sorry about that @AlejHerrBar2k3. I remember you telling me that, but I just thought that the snow on the ground this morning where I lived was worthy of a post here on the community! Even though it never snows where you live, I hope you enjoyed this photo, nonetheless! Have a great weekend😁
  • TaniaSloanTaniaSloan Posts: 127 ✭✭✭
    Jealous!!! Pics were both beautiful💜❤💜❤💜❤
    edited December 7
    Thanks @TaniaSloan! I’m glad you enjoyed it! When I was taking the photo, It was like 22 degrees Fahrenheit when I took it! Brrrrr!!!🥶
    Joseph45 said:
    Thanks @TaniaSloan! I’m glad you enjoyed it! When I was taking the photo, It was like 22 degrees Fahrenheit when I took it! Brrrrr!!!🥶
    Meanwhile where I live... 🥵, because I live on a town near a beach.
  • TaniaSloanTaniaSloan Posts: 127 ✭✭✭
    I love the beach too!!! Watching the dolphins play is the best!!💜💜😎
  • AitchAitch Posts: 55 ✭✭✭
    I'm so jealous-I love snow! ...and Rainbow's are just Beautiful  :3
    Thanks for sharing the pics guys  =)
  • VeereshVeeresh Posts: 175 ✭✭✭
    Hello @Joseph45, like I said earlier in another post, there are very cities in India where it snows and unfortunately I'm far away .......around 2500 kms from the nearest one........I haven't seen snow till date but will surely experience it before I pass away.........
  • VeereshVeeresh Posts: 175 ✭✭✭
    Never snows where I live but I wish it would. .......want to feel it and build a snowman someday. .......hope my dream is fulfilled @ the earliest. ......