Yes you certainly can! Use either Facebook or Kingdom connect to easily switch between devices and access your game progress and Gold Bars wherever you play. Boosters and extra lives however, are always stored locally on the device you received them on, so they won't move across to your other phone or tablet.
If you have a Facebook account simply follow these steps:
- Open your game on your old device.
- Click on the blue Facebook Connect button.
- Make sure that you have Facebook active on your device and that you're linking to the right profile (worth bearing in mind, if you share your device with another Facebook user)
- Now open the game on your new device.
- Click on the blue Facebook Connect button, enter your Facebook email and password and off you go!
If you don't use Facebook, don't worry you can create a King profile and use our Kingdom to do exactly the same:
- Open your game on the old device and look for the orange Kingdom icon in the Settings menu.
- Now choose an avatar and nickname.
- Then (don't skip this part!) enter your email address, choose a password and that's it - you now have a Kingdom account.
- Now open the game on your new device, log into your account via the orange Kingdom icon and using the email address and password you just saved, and you're good to go!
Welcome to the King Community!
Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!
Beat my score at Candy Friends
and win Free boosters
- HereCandy Friends
- Imagine the next outfit and win 20 Gold bars
Let us know what's your fav place to play your fav Bubble game
and win Gold
- Beat my score and get Free boosters - Here