🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Celebrate the Holiday Season with the Community! 1000 Gold bars to be won! (FINISHED)

Options

Comments

• emoore88
    emoore88 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    merry christmas from my lil family to yours🎄🎁❤️☃️🎅
  • BiancaKraus
    BiancaKraus Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    Hi, this year it is the first time without my parents. It's strange but I have to accept it. I spend all these days with my husband, our son, cats, the dog and king 😊  yes  with you 👍 because you help me to go through hard moments and I can forget probs for a while. Thx for that 😘
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    Thanks for sharing those wonderful pics everyone! Happy holidays and Happy New Year from my family to yours!
  • Tigerlily1970
    Tigerlily1970 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone hope everyone has a safe holiday
  • Tigerlily1970
    Tigerlily1970 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone hope everyone has a safe holiday

• taralynn
    taralynn Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hello everyone. 👋🍬🍫🍭 I am celebrating the holidays with my loved ones. ❤ I hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful time of year. 😊❤
  • dananelle
    dananelle Posts: 968 Level 4
    Options
    We have just spent Christmas in Lapland at Santa’s village 
    happy holidays to everyone 
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    That’s so awesome @taralynn and @dananelle! You guys have such beautiful families! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! 
  • GoddesV
    GoddesV Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Well I'd like to start by wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas and New Year!!!🎄🎉. 
    I have to say If I won the thousand gold bars I'd be in heaven lol.. Reason is because that would mean I actually truly got. A Christmas gift.. This Christmas has been the hardest Christmas ever to say the least.. I would have never thought something like this could ever happen to Me and my family but  it was very humbling experience.. I mean in reality we live well and not that we are rich but like many other people we work hard for our money to pay our Bill's.. But last Friday when I went to pick up my kids gifts and get groceries for Christmas dinner I was shocked when I was told my card was denied.. I assumed it was a mistake so I went to the bank only to find out that some fraudulent company had charged my account for almost $3000 and I was negative almost $2000😧 I was sick to my stomach. I SPOKE with the Bank and they put in a claim to dispute but they said it would be days before it could be solved... So I was heart  broken.. Not so much for me because I'm an adult.. But what hurt me was that it meant I could do nothing about not getting the gifts for my kids who are 9. They didn't ask for anything expensive either but I just literally had nothing and I do not get paid until Fri.. So I was forced to tell my babies that Santas Sleigh had broke down and that he was very sorry because he would be late for then 1st time ever.. Worst part was I was the one crying 😄 and again I was taken back by their response .. They said oh mommy that's terrible  but we are just glad Santa is OK.. and it's ok we can wait for him it's not a big deal besides we are just very happy our whole family can be here together. SO let's just play Fortnite😄😄😄 I never expected that from 2 little kids.. I know I am truly blessed to have them.. Thank you all for reading my long story lol but thought it was share worthy.. And So that is why I would love to be blessed enough to win the gold bars lol because I can't afford to buy them 😂 Thank you guys Again and Happy Holidays 
  • GoddesV
    GoddesV Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    My Little ones with Santa🎄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?